Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ? - Minitokyo

After watching ur fav anime, do u feel like drawing ?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

Yeah sometimes when I watch an anime I feel like drawing my favorite character :)

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

well, actually... yes. And after seeing some scans ^^

I always feel like drawing after watching a anime.

Not really after watching an anime I guess, but usually after reading manga. Maybe cos its in black and white, which makes it seem easier, then realising its still hard as hell ><

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

sometimes. Not Always, but sometimes, after watching a rely neat episode I whant to try to draw someing. Meby teat whay I can stay in the anime world a litle bit longer.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

yeah, sometimes. esspecially after watching anime with cute character in it. but that's just feeling then ^_^', coz i'm bad at drawing :D

I don't draw very well, but I will try and vector my favorite character and then make a wallpaper out of it.

Signature

not really

i do. but it depends on the quality of the artwork. if it's really nice (i.e. Shuffle!, Ah! My Goddess, etc.), then i'll really get fired up. but i draw my own characters. i don't have the ability to copy. but i'm satisfied with mine though. i'll post some when i think i'm ready...

-bvc100 artworks-
All artworks (as of 2008) are featured at my blog: http://bvc100.blogspot.com

It depends and how that anime or manga is drawed.

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

ooh yah. that happens to me ALL the time....so by the end of the year, i've got all these random drawings of people, lol

~LoVeYlOvEy~

sometimes i do, but i mostly dawn only when i feel like it because i suck at it heh heh

no, I dont because I cant draw....
sorry...

yes but i cant draw and it suck

Yes, definately.
But I don't draw much.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I most definetly feel like drawing! But just as I put the pen to a paper I lose my inspiration and will to draw... I wonder why it's so?

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Quote by xianghuathis has happened a lot to me!^^
i watch an anime and then i feel like drawing
dont know how to explain it really but i feel like i want to achieve the same results like the artist ( who origally drew them)
what about ur guys? do u do that too? at the end do u like ur drawing?

Yeah, but I never actually do it because I suck at drawing.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

yes i always draw while i watch anime

it is a good motive for me to keep develop
my style

Never. I m bad at drawing!

Yeah...yaoi,at most times...

i feel like drawing when reading the manga and it come across some very decent art work......... not the anime..... -_-

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

lol, i feel the urge to draw strongly,but i dun wanna draw the characters that was in the anime/manga. kinda spoils it if i dun achieve gd results. but normally i do some random drawing wen i feel like it. but some anime for god knows wad reason, i dun feel like drawing, i.e. bleach. lol. love the series,but juz cant draw it

Akane-baka

Akane-baka

~*Ebil baka*~

It happens a lot to me. I just feel like drawing after watching an anime. xDD It's like I'm so attached to the anime somehow that would make me draw things that I really want to be part of the anime. xD

yea sometimes i'll draw after watching a series

Signature

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 155 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.