Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if youre turned into a cat for 1 day would you eat what they eat - Minitokyo

if youre turned into a cat for 1 day would you eat what they eat

page 1 of 1 14 total items

I would most definitely wont eat what cats eat , even tho Im turned into a cat!!They eat mice!!! I wouldnt!! I would probably buy myself a chesse burger or somethin!!! or maybe some pizza!!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

How do you buy food when you're a cat? You didn't think this through did you?

Ill tell somebody to do it

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

hm i dont know if i would eat their food i might try it to see if i like it and if i dont like it i will find something else to eat

I'd stave for a day. Drink water. Kill a bird. Just as long as I didn't have to smell that catfood smell with my supernose.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I'd eat it if people paid me to eat it. Otherwise, I could survive with just water.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Quote: Ill tell somebody to do it

But you're a cat... all you can do in the terms of speaking is meow and hiss. O.o

If i were a cat I would eat food

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

this is a werid question but Id probably try and avoid eating anything that isnt cooked unless its cheese

Signature Image

Sure! I would eat cat food if I was turn into a cat for one day.

There was this owner who feed his cat every day a piece of turkey (I think that's what it was)
mash potatos, green peas, and a bowl of milk. That cat lived up to 14+ years!

Signature

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I would eat chicken.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

If I were a cat, I'd eat anthing that looked good to me. (NO, people who look good don't count! :D lol!) Imagine a cat trying to eat a person - *smiliey version* --> [ :pacman: XO ] Heheh, I would eat anything that looked edible and appealing to me.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm cat huh
just sit at a nearby park and hope someone will come and gives u milk 2 drink?

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I wouldnt... I wonder what Yoruichi-san from bleach eats??? I'm not gonna eat mice and other gross stuff

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.