If inuyasha and kenshin had a fight, which one would win???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Cancel

I like them both, theyre both strong soo its really hard to guess, but I really think that Inuyasha would win, because he got a bigger sword, his sword can kill a hundred youkai in one swing soo he can definitely kill a human in a swing, especially if he uses Kaze No Kizu or Bakuryuha<i think thats how u spell it> his ultimate attack, but If he uses sankontetsou he would also win because he can just tear kenshin apart with his talons. Plus he got some speed, even tho he might not be as fast as kenshin, It's a 75% chance that he would win!!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 18, 2005

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Cancel

I'm a fan of both but I'm going to have to side with Kenshin. He's more skilled than Inuyasha. 'Nuff said.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

• Sep 18, 2005

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

Cancel

inuyasha. he's a demon and has a magical sword. even if kenshin is more skilled.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

• Sep 18, 2005

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Cancel

Its not fair to put InuYasha against Kenshin, since Wind Scar can destroy any human from a distance. Also, take Tetsusaiga away from InuYasha, and if hes about to lose, he will transform to his demon form. You cant compare them.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

aww man...that would be sooo...AWESOME! but i like Kenshin better ^_^' inuyasha can be okay though...but i like Kenshin better :D kenshin is experienced and is the battousai!! he has god like speed!! even though inuyasha is a demon, i think kenshin would still win..but i like both! XD

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

i like kenshin more, but kenshin won't kill and inuyasha will never fall.

• Sep 18, 2005

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Cancel

Actually, Kenshin would probably win (even more so in his "batousai mode"). Even though Inuyasha can move faster, he only moves faster over a large area (i.e. leaps instead of runs), otherwise, he's quite slow. Kenshin can move so fast in a small area, he's just a blur to even see. Also, even though Inuyasha has a bigger blade, Kenshin could just exploit its weakness like he did Sanosuke when they first met (the blade's so large that there can be only a few ways from where the attack could come from, making them predictable).

Additionally, since Kenshin isn't a demon (a real demon, or demon-blooded), so Inuyasha couldn't use his Wind Scar. Even if he did, Kenshin could probably see where the attacks would miss (if you look carefully after the attack, there are several lines parallel to each other with equal distence between them. Kenshin could just hide between the spots).

The Bakuryuha takes another demon's ("magic") attack and fires it back at them. Again, since Kenshin is a human, he would be nigh impossible to use against him. Additionally, Kenshin's Hiten Misturugi deals with attacking with blinding speed, all of which are still sword strikes, albeit, very fast.

Inuyasha's sankontetou it also quite slow (compared to Kenshin), since Kenshin himself has some seriously powerful eyes (since he can see some ridiculously fast techniques, like Aoshi's ultimate attack(s) and Saito's Kotutsu, all of which he finds weaknesses in) and speed as well.

Also, Inuyasha is quite stupid. He only thinks of stratagies after all his attacks are useless. Kenshin himself observes attacks and stratagies of his enemies before going all out. This allows him to find openings during attacks for countering.

However, Inuyasha could use his blade to block some of the attacks. However, Kenshin could just move around it and deal a heavy/fatal blow to Inuyasha, since it would take such a long time to swing his sword due to its size (no matter how light it may seem to him).

Now, about Kenshin's "batousai mode." This is the Kenshin during the revolution (the one during "Trust and Betrayal," mostly "Trust"). During this time, Kenshin's attacks are lethal and fast. Mix this with his Hiten Misturugi from the TV series (particularly the [pardon misspelling] Ryu Shosan [the fast, multi-attack used against Sanosuke during their first battle) and the Amakakaru [the ultimate attack]), and this guy could easily beat all his adversaries from the TV show within a few if he was using a standard katana and wanted to kill them. This mode makes him faster, more responsive, tougher, more lethal, and more brutal (could make some demons/youkai seem humane). Heck, in the OVA's, Kenshin usually fights head-on four or five moderately skilled swordsman and thrashes them, or fights in a surprise attack and mutilates those guys.

Even if Inuyasha is a half-demon, he can still be hurt quite effectively (during the first season, Yura [that girl in the revealing outfit and demon that used hair and wanted to have Inuyasha's hair/head) used a blade and dealt three very painful stabs to Inuyasha [even though he recovered from them the day after, that won't matter if he's dead]. This means Kenshin can still beat/kill him in one bout.

Also, Inuyasha's demon form is extremely wild, but easy to predict (its like playing keep away to a dog [pun not intended]. Its almost like Saito fighting Sanosuke (Saito is better a Sano in every way possible, even marriage XD )

Summerized, Kenshin attacks faster, moves faster, has more variaty of attacks, reacts faster, and thinks faster too. And, if Kenshin uses a reverse-edge, he could probably stun Inuyasha pretty badly without killing him; in "batousai mode," Inuyasha would be finished; he is still killable. Pretty one-sided, if you ask me.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

• Sep 18, 2005

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Cancel

Kenshin is faster and far more skilled, but Inuyasha would cream him no matter what happened, since he has the ever-cursed Tetsusaiga. God, how I hate Tetsusaiga. It takes the fun out of everything. And then it keeps getting stronger and stronger... now we have the red Tetsusaiga, the diamond Tetsusaiga, and of course the ultimate dragon Tetsusaiga... and of course, even without those, we had to get first Kaze no Kizu and now Bakuryuuha... and then who knows? It might gain the power to slice the moon in half. Or something stupid like that. I hate... *grumbles*
But Kenshin is way cooler. XP

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Cancel

Quote by embershadowGod, how
I hate Tetsusaiga. It takes the fun out of everything. And then it
keeps getting stronger and stronger... now we have the red Tetsusaiga,
the diamond Tetsusaiga, and of course the ultimate dragon Tetsusaiga...
and then who knows? It might gain the power to slice
the moon in half. Or something stupid like that.

hehe, the tetsugaiga is so nice. Still, really tough question as to who would win. I think it depends on the situation, because the winner of this battle would be decided by the combattant with the advantage whether it be terrain or a trap of sorts.

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

Well said, AtmaCashino

It's true that Inuyasha is blablablabla, but Kenshin definately has more skill. But I still say in the long run, Inuyasha would win because he's got demon blood in him, which helps him heal faster and not that vulnerable to wounds. Mewanwhile... Kenshin is a muggle, like us XO

But if Inuyasha was in his muggle form, Kenshin would be the one doing the *ss kicking... I love them both though, so don't throw bricks at me

Edit: Yea... and that d*mn sword too

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

Cancel

Kenshin all the way, I'm sorry, but I just like Kenshin more than Inuyasha.
Especially when Kenshin is in his Manslayer/Batousai mode, the way his eyes change, that icy cold stare.......It's just soo cool. XD

Quote by lindorkI love them both though, so don't throw bricks at me

Same here ^_^'

'Signature
	Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

• Sep 18, 2005

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

Cancel

Quote by NegativeBahamutIts not fair to put InuYasha against Kenshin, since Wind Scar can
destroy any human from a distance. Also, take Tetsusaiga away from
InuYasha, and if hes about to lose, he will transform to his demon
form. You cant compare them.

so can kenshins final move which makes a mini black hole to suck in the oppanet

Quote by NegativeBahamutIts not fair to put InuYasha against Kenshin, since Wind Scar can
destroy any human from a distance. Also, take Tetsusaiga away from
InuYasha, and if hes about to lose, he will transform to his demon
form. You cant compare them.

the thing is that you got to hit kenshin to do anything

• Sep 18, 2005

InuyashaPal

InuyashaPal

Just call me Sensei

Cancel

Yall cant count Inuyasha out on speed....have yall ever seen the episodes where Inuyasha fights Sesshomaru? They are moving so fast that its hard to keep up. So what does Kenshin have: Battojutsu, AmakakeruryunoHirameki, and experience with sword. What does Inuyasha Have: A HUGE sword, speed of a demon, and a tough ass body and armor (fur of the fire rat). Inuyasha's armor alone would be enough to stop Kenshin. I am a huge fan of both IY and Ruruouni Kenshin, but im gonna have to give it up to IY on this one....

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

i second that!!!

Quote by InuyashaPalYall cant count Inuyasha out on speed....have yall ever seen the episodes where Inuyasha fights Sesshomaru? They are moving so fast that its hard to keep up. So what does Kenshin have: Battojutsu, AmakakeruryunoHirameki, and experience with sword. What does Inuyasha Have: A HUGE sword, speed of a demon, and a tough ass body and armor (fur of the fire rat). Inuyasha's armor alone would be enough to stop Kenshin. I am a huge fan of both IY and Ruruouni Kenshin, but im gonna have to give it up to IY on this one....

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 18, 2005

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

Cancel

It will most definitly and 4ever be Kenshin Himura, the best samurai/swordsmen in the world using his ultimate attack the nine-headed dragon attack.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

• Sep 18, 2005

Tiferet

Tiferet

????

Cancel

Quote by beoulvedIt will most definitly and 4ever be Kenshin Himura, the best samurai/swordsmen in the world using his ultimate attack the nine-headed dragon attack.

what ^ said...it's no competition :\

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." --Mae West
Signature

Cancel

sheesh people does anybody in here even like inuyasha??? >.<

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 18, 2005

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Cancel

I haven't seen Inuyasha, so I can't comment on his strength. However, judging by just the first volume of manga, Kenshin would have a very hard time taking Inuyasha down. All Inuyasha needs is one hit, and Kenshin's screwed. On the other hand, Kenshin could hit Inuyasha a thousand times, and Inuyasha would keep on getting up. That's the way it seemed to me, anyway.

With that said, I will clear up some misconceptions and mistaken statements about Kenshin.

Quote by beoulvedIt will most definitly and 4ever be Kenshin Himura, the best
samurai/swordsmen in the world using his ultimate attack the
nine-headed dragon attack.

Kenshin's not even the strongest swordsman in his series, let alone all of anime-dom. And the Kuzu Ryu Sen isn't his ultimate attack either.

Quote by bobobobso can kenshins final move which makes a mini black hole to suck in the oppanet

No.

Quote by AtmaCashinoNow, about Kenshin's "batousai mode." This is the Kenshin during the revolution (the one during "Trust and Betrayal," mostly "Trust"). During this time, Kenshin's attacks are lethal and fast. Mix this with his Hiten Misturugi from the TV series (particularly the [pardon misspelling] Ryu Shosan [the fast, multi-attack used against Sanosuke during their first battle) and the Amakakaru [the ultimate attack]), and this guy could easily beat all his adversaries from the TV show within a few if he was using a standard katana and wanted to kill them. This mode makes him faster, more responsive, tougher, more lethal, and more brutal (could make some demons/youkai seem humane). Heck, in the OVA's, Kenshin usually fights head-on four or five moderately skilled swordsman and thrashes them, or fights in a surprise attack and mutilates those guys.

Kenshin's various states are related as so: Shin Kenshin with Answer > Shin Kenshin > Battousai Kenshin > Wanderer Kenshin.

Battousai Kenshin was stronger than Wanderer Kenshin was; the opponents that Kenshin fought during the Tokyo portion of the series would've been beaten by Battousai rather handily (except for Saitou, but I count him as the beginning of Kyoto). That much is true. However, after Kenshin goes back to train with Hiko and learns the last two attacks of Hiten Mitsurugi Ryuu (Shin Kenshin), he becomes much stronger than he was when he was the Battousai. The difference between Shin Kenshin and Battousai Kenshin lies in their philosophy. Battousai Kenshin is weak mentally, and lacks the will to live, which Shin Kenshin has. Simply put, Battousai Kenshin would have been unable to learn the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki. When he fights Aoshi, Kenshin clearly states that, had he still been the Battousai, he would've died. Shin Kenshin is stronger than Battousai Kenshin in every way. Shin Kenshin with his answer is just overkill.

Cancel

finally someone agrees with me!!! :)

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 18, 2005

Sanyu

Sanyu

Riding on the Wind

Cancel

Goku would kill both of them
So like, it doesn't matter
<.<

Jokes aside, Inuyasha would win because Kenshin is just human
Yes he has "godlike speed"
.... for a human
There's not demons to compare his speed to, as someone mentioned earlier. The Sesshoumaru fights with Inuyasha have them both moving pretty fast. Even if Kenshin gets a hit , or 50, in; I think Inuyasha would still be standing. If inuyasha get one sword swipe in, he'll probably tear Kenshin in two, and if he's fighting with his claws... well they're tear up Kenshin enough for Inuyasha finish him off. In the end, I like Kenshin, but Inuyasha's a demon. End of discussion.

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

Cancel

InuYasha hands down.

oh come on, he is a demon after all where as Kenshin is just a normal human. they both are my fovo characters. but i gotta choose InuYasha. he would win without a doubt. in terms of skills, Inuyasha>>Kenshin. but the thing is, they are both different worlds. and also its unfair to compare Kenshin with InuYasha simply cuz he doesn't have any advantage over INuyasha whatsoever. in speed wise, InuYashw would still beat the shit out of him. cuz you guys have seen how fast he can run and jump. Tetsaiga is the biggest tool, IMO. even without the sword, he can still defeat him. its been a long time since i watched InuYasha, but if i remember correctly, those lightning things come out from InuYasha's nails (can't remember what its called) could just tear the oppenent apart into pieces. So, InuYasha would PWN Kenshin for sure.

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

Even though i like both i'd hafta side with kenshin. He has more speed and skill and he seems to know what to do in battles. Inu may use the wind scar but how would he get caught in it.

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

its sankontetsou

Quote by FreedomrulezInuYasha hands down.
oh come on, he is a demon after all where as Kenshin is just a normal human. they both are my fovo characters. but i gotta choose InuYasha. he would win without a doubt. in terms of skills, Inuyasha&gt;&gt;Kenshin. but the thing is, they are both different worlds. and also its unfair to compare Kenshin with InuYasha simply cuz he doesn't have any advantage over INuyasha whatsoever. in speed wise, InuYashw would still beat the shit out of him. cuz you guys have seen how fast he can run and jump. Tetsaiga is the biggest tool, IMO. even without the sword, he can still defeat him. its been a long time since i watched InuYasha, but if i remember correctly, those lightning things come out from InuYasha's nails (can't remember what its called) could just tear the oppenent apart into pieces. So, InuYasha would PWN Kenshin for sure.

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 18, 2005

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Cancel

Kenshin would win for reasons already stated. And for those that keep saying Inuyasha can take a lot of punishment and keep going, I have a question. Do you think he could keep going if he his torso were cut in half as Kenhin's ultimate move would do? Or coudl he perhaps keep going after Kenshin stabbed him up through the jaw and ripped the blade out the front of his face? I love when he did that.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.