Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Good scan of wings? - Minitokyo

Good scan of wings?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm currently working on a wall and I'm having trouble finding good wings to add to my character >< I checked some of the categories i thought were good like Air, Angel Sanctuary, Tsubasa Chronicals, etc...but i couldn't find any. Can anyone give links to scans that have good WHOLE(no parts of the wing missing plz because I suck with the clone tool ><) wing?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention-Angel wings, not butterfly wings ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

maldita42

maldita42

Live for the music

You can search in my favorites .. in here a have images of walls whit wings ...

Or .. if you wants make wings you can visit this tutorial http://www.good-tutorials.com/

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

yeah, i've got quite a few scans in my favorites too.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

how about this? www.imanimetions.net/main.php ^^ i've been told about this site thanks to s9031496c. ^^

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah, I've been told about that one too but I can't draw for my life. I'm looking for one that I can extract.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

It is Sssooooooooo cool i am faving it!!!! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.