Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy 12?? - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy 12??

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I really like final fantasy games, although the only ones i have played so far are ffX,ffVII and chronicles and both ffX and ffVII have a really great storyline one of my favorites out of all the rpg's i have played so far. However I have heard many rumors about the much anticipated final fantasy 12 and its delay's, does anyone know any recent information to a release date or any other information concerning final fantasy 12?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i dont really know about it. but i new they were going to make a new one! lol when will this end!!

I have seen some sceen caps of it already. The main girl looks like Yuna from FFX.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/finalfantasy12/index.html?q=Final+Fantasy+12

Not much but they do have alot of screencaps up

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Coming out spring 2006 i belive they said offically

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

It's going to take place in Ivalice just like Tactics Advance, I think. I DO know that all the races from TA are going to be in XII, and so are judges. So, look for this to be a big take off from your 'normal' FF formula. Oh, and no Uematsu in this one. :( BTW, he's the God that's done all the music up until now. Including ffvii: AC.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

quote NOT T I have seen some sceen caps of it already. The main girl looks like Yuna from ffx.

no ONE IS LIKE YUNA OK
she IS MY LOVE NO ONE IS similar TO HER

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

alright, thanks for all the information now i have a little update to whats going on with the release. Thanks again everyone..(looks like uchiha-heine needs to take it easy... :sweat:)

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.