Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cloud's Weapon - Minitokyo

Cloud's Weapon

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

I got to know what that weapon is that is made up of 6 swords, it looks alike buster sword but it can break up into 6!!
Who else thinks that weapon is the craziest weapon ever !! If you've seen FF VII:AC :D

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

The real Buster Sword was the rusted one on the cliffs overlooking midgar.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I wanna know what that weapon is as well. That thing is pwnpwnpwn.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Are you sure that's the real buster sword, I watched Final Fantasy Last Order and I thought it was the weapon Zack used and it was some sort of memorial thing, anyway if you have any idea of what that weapon he uses

Signature

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

Because he says the Buster sword was the rusted one on the cliffs he didnt say it was the one u ment :p Btw whats Final Fantasy Last Order? and where can i get it? =X

Signature

Final Fantasy Last Order happens 2 Years before Final Fantasy VII and its like anime 24 minutes :D Try searching the net for more info.

Signature

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

Nicee need to find it since im a big FF fan especialy FF7 I know the whole story from start until the end also what happend with Cloud and Zack. so cant miss this :p

I just saw somewhere this Final Fantasy Last Order is about cloud and zack =|

Signature

Yea... interested to know what that sword was called...

it seemed like it was only 2 swords becoz he kept using those 2 only... but in the end it turns out to be 6 swords!

was the skill he was doing on sephiroth Omnislash?

I thought the skill was omni-slash....

linkofhyrule340

linkofhyrule340

I Love winxfairykay

ive never seen the movie where did you see it?

No one has the right to take the life of another.

sephiroth got jipped. he so could've won the fight vs. cloud but he fooled around too much. that's just my opinion. there is no such thing as a fair fight. o well.

it had to be one of the limit breaks rite? haha

like in the forgotten capital where he used blade beam to destroy that earth wave thing...

his sword was glowing blue at both times...

reaper13th

reaper13th

gun slinger masta

wait leave all those mediocre cloud weapons, the ultima sword is the best , and with 4x cut its 9999x4 heheheh ,

Never ending flame . eternal greed, eternal power , the zealot Signature Image

it wasnt really 2 swords , did you see, theres the big one, 2 sharp ones he carries, the gold one and the 2 that springs off, i counted it through the whole movie it was he had 6, then at the end it seems he did have 6
Anyway he used Climhazard, blade beam and i think that was omnislash

Signature

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

Nah it wasnt omnislash it was totaly diffrent call this Omnislash 2 or something :p

Signature

a customizable sword is pretty neat. yet cloud just isn't cloud without his trusty buster sword

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

o.0 omnislash, that was a pretty cool move there, shld be one of his limit breaks.... ahhh poor seph..

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

lol, as if that weapon is leet, buster is only a rusted little weapon :D

Signature

tho it's old and rusted, it's cloud's signature wpn... haha :)

but the movie's quite cool in that they show him fighting with 2 swords at once... Nt like the game... haha

Was Climhazzard the one he used on that monster that looked like neo bahamut?

this might be a little off topic, but can anyone explain that wolf-like animal that always shows up? first you see it standing next to cloud's sword, and then at the end you see the wolf walk towards cloud in his "dream" after the fight with sephiroth....

any significance?

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must.

i dunno, i was wondering abt that wolf too

maybe it's to show cloud's 'lone wolf'-ness or sth litat... haha

Last Order is the anime version of one of the Nibelheim flashbacks, which was only available in the US and European versions of the game.

EX-Soldier

EX-Soldier

Mercenary

The Wolf is the spirit of Zack =D

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

the thing i like about the movie, was Reno, it was so funny, he hurt Rude after seein bahumat, and when that large sign that fell on Rude's head and Reno stepping on Rudes sunglasses was funny, Reno can like climb almost like spiderman, the movie was great, far better than Final Fantasy:Spirits Within.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.