Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cloud's Weapon - Minitokyo

Cloud's Weapon

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Ooh so it was Zack! haha

Hmm... yea i agree... this movie was alot better than spirits within...

one of the fight sequences i like the best was when Tifa fought Loz... it was kinda short tho

Haven't seen the movie yet.... See if my buddy still has it... he's looking for subs for it....so as soon as he gets the subs, I'm watching it :)

i wish I had a sword like that :)

Thanks for all the info. I am not sure of which swords you are talking about but I remrmber seeing in a trailer where side compartments in clouds bike open ans there are 6 swords. Sorry if this is of no help.

Acidsmudge

that new sword is cool especiall when he uses that last move on sephiroth (not sure whether that was omnislash or not :|) heh, yeah but the buster sword sure would make cloud more original from the game

Well, I wonder how fast-paced it would be with one sword

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

hmmm... i dunno...

cloud seems to handle with one sword quite well again sephiroth... but i guess fighting with 2 swords makes it way cooler... haha

still no one has any idea wat sword cloud was using huh?

i must say its probably one of the coolest weapons i've seen

The sword from Advent Children isn't in the game. It's customly made for the movie. Just like sid's Sierra.

It's too bad they didn't make more summons, but I think that Bahamut wasn't Neo Bahamut (Neo is a Red Dragon).

Yes the wolf is Zack's spirit. (They resemble each other with Zack's hair)

I don't think that that was the omnislash from the game, because the omnislash from the game was like 20 hits. It's definitely a different limit break, though. Customly made/choreographed for the movie.

Also...notice the ribbon that Cloud and Tifa was wearing. Gotta protect from the status ailments. :D

Durting the movie I only noticed 3 different swords that he actually used to fight. But with the limit break at the end. There were five swords that fell to the ground, and a sixth on that is the connecting piece for all of them.

i think that's what the holster that cloud was wearing on his back was for, although he never really used it.

Well Omnislash is 15 Hits in the game :D exactly
I'm still curious about what weapon that is, and looking forward to the final fantasy game they're making for PS3, they said they were making a final fantasy a NEW one, not ff7 remake :D so that will be interesting. I saw him use the holster when fighting bahamut and kadaj and the white haired guys. He did have 3 different swords and the big one, but the sharp one he has 2x since he attached it to his weapon and he had another on his holster same as the spring one on the bike scenes :D

Signature

hmmm... He has a totaly of six sword in his bike... but he mainly uses that central piece and one other one... looking at the holster, it probably can hold like 3 swords... he doesn't use it much tho...

wonder how much it took to customise his bike... lol... with those two weapon compartments and everything... lol

Cloud's New weapon for the movie is not from the game. It can't be, becuase it would make no point IMO to put a sword you could get in the game in a a movie that takes place after the game. I mean this becuase people want to see something new. Anyways, I'd like to call it the "Union Buster" becuase it has 5 blades that attach to 1 broad sword style blade.

The Broad sword is two sided and expands when Cloud is weilding it. I mean it gets wider by breaking in the middle. You see the "Broad Sword" best when Cloud first goes to see Rufus

There is a long single side blade that attaches to the projected front of the broadsword to make the edge of the "Buster." "Edge" is best seen when Cloud is fighting in the forest against the Kadaj Gang.

The next sword looks like a thinner broad sword. It has no hilt and you hardly see it on the "Union Buster" in the movie but you see it best in the beginning of the movie when Could draws swords with the Kadaj gang for the first time and in the forest when he first draws weapons from his motor cycle.

Blade 4 is "Serated" and it's the one you see a lil more often on the "Union Buster" than the Thin Broad Sword. With this blade in place the "Union Buster" reaches it's full height and length.

A diagram I found depics the Thin Broad and "Serated" to be identical but it's impossible to ignore that they look different from the screenshots shown beneath it.

The final two blades are identical though. And they are smaller than the rest of the blades. They fold in half and sit on the outside of the other blades giving the "Union Buster" it's full width. These I feel gives Cloud a good chance for some faster dual weilding then he could with the other blades.

As for the attack the Cloud used before Sephiroth changed back into Kadaj, I feel that it's not in the game nor is it from the game becuase "people want to see something new." But that's just my opinion.

Signature Image

Try this:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1236/ffsword3nk6ir.th.jpg

It is called Cloud's Lego Sword of Much Pwnage(TM) or Buster Sword mk2 for short. :nya:

Btw, Omnislash v2 in FFAC is definitely inferior than game Omnislash (15 hits) & Lionheart (18 hits). Still, it's cool.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

XD cloud's sword in AC is awesome~ my friend's making one for his Cloud cosplay. \6 swords, it's really heavy. @_@;..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Pretty cool , but i'm not a heavy weapons person so i'd probly prefer Sephiroths Masumae. I wanna see the movie though.

Making a sword like that ? wow, must be really hard to connect and everything LOL

Signature

KanedaMuyo

KanedaMuyo

Level 1 Gundam Pilot

I know it's not the same as in the game, but if you wanted to make copmparisons I'd say his sword is the Ultima weapon. It makes sense if you think about it. His Ultimate weapon combines all the others. Still, I wonder if there were actual mechanics involved or if it was just realy nice eye candy.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by blue001Who else thinks that weapon is the craziest weapon ever ! If you've seen FF VII:AC :D

im with you on that one! thats like the coolest friggin sword ive ever seen in my life! especially when he puts all of the swords together to combine into one major heavy blade!

Signature Image

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

i think he used the limit break Braver on Bahamut first, then a Climhazard to finish it off. oh yeah, the tech he used to finish off Kadaj could be Finishing Touch.

Signature

Cloud's sword in AC was definitely one of the coolest looking swords I have ever seen.

The sword's name is first tsurugi and it's one of the coolest and sophicated sword I seen in my life!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by volrath77Try this:
It is called Cloud's Lego Sword of Much Pwnage(TM) or Buster Sword mk2 for short. :nya:

Btw, Omnislash v2 in FFAC is definitely inferior than game Omnislash (15 hits) & Lionheart (18 hits). Still, it's cool.

Oh bad ass man. Well now we know what the sword look like. Thanks for sharing the Image.

SplinterCell

SplinterCell

Merooow.

The concept behind the new weapon is very interesting. It's kind of like the sword version of voltron (in the sense that it combines into one bad ass item).

Signature Image

crimsondemon

crimsondemon

Messiah from Hell

actually the swords name is first tsurugi...

that is the first form only, the others unknown... nothing like second tsurugi or anything like that...

and yes cloud used omnislash to defeat sephiroth, and it was called Omnislash version 5...

it may not make sense but hey, the story is already very confusing at some times

clouds weapon is actually 6 swords that can meld into the Bust Sword he prefers. in the fight scene of the forgotten capital, he used a small sword on his weaker hand. and that he is certainly skilled in the manner that he weilds the blade. and reno has got "the ladies touch" as he can understand what tifa was trying to tell cloud. there's also a funny part where vincent asks "where's the phone salesman?" this was in reference to a earlier comment made after cloud tells marlene they were going home.:" i'll call you about the results" the results as in the results of forgiving himself over aeries' death

merged: 01-18-2006 ~ 10:01pm
btw he first leapt of the building and tried to atack it normally, till he landed on a girder, then he started climhazzard. after climhazzard and a few more whacks, he uses braver.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.