Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cloud's Weapon - Minitokyo

Cloud's Weapon

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I've got a question.... >.> does anyone actually know the name of the sword/s used by Cloud in AC? As in the official name given by Squaresoft?

The sword kick a** btw. XD Pwnsome blade.

I thought it was cheezy when they played the FF "you just won a fight" as a ringtone.

I dont know but it might be just a random new sword.

it's an improved version of his old buster sword.

Each sword part has a different name but i'm pretty sure the combined sword is called 'The Apocalypse' when its complete

For info about the sword that is used by Cloud in AC I suggest you follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_weapons#First_Tsurugi

Cloud's sword is pretty amazing. I wonder what would Squall's gunblade would look like if they custumize it? surely it would be much stronger then cloud's (maybe..)

hmm.. you know, at first I thought it was 7 swords... though i didn't have the mood to count them XD

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

i remember the limit break at the end its in the game one of the last limit break it ownz

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Altough I've seen the movie several times, I still wasn't quite sure, how those swords were connected into the big one. Thanks for the info, now I know. Anyway, I didn't seen the Omnislash in the game but the one from the movie was preety cool. Still, I prefer gunblades.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

i heard it was seven....but let's make up a name for it...the 6 bladed buster sword! neo buster!

Clouds sword is cool.

nice

Clouds sword is one of the coolest sword that if see. It would be cool if you could buy is in metal and not wood and plastic.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

No need to bump this one after so long.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.