Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you grow up, will you still like anime??? - Minitokyo

When you grow up, will you still like anime???

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Unless anime changes to being all kiddy-ish, I don't see myself ever stop liking anime. To me, anime is just another form of entertainment in my leisure time.

Signature

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

You betcha!!

And as has been said, you don't "grow" up, you just become older. You're physically grown-up when you're 15-18 years old. Your mind never stops aging, or growing up, though.

Gonna be an anime fan 'till the day I kick the bucket and they bury me with it. Wether my kids will like it is up to them, but it will probably be e pre-requirment for a wife.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

charmyc

charmyc

Charmy

Well I am 18(almost 19) and I love anime. It take a lot bigger part in my life then when I was youger So I am sure that my love for anime will grow as I grow up :D
And I agree with irian we got more money for it :D

Signature
.::.Visit my Site .::..::.Charmy Shrine.::.

I consider myself a "grown up" and I love anime !
So yup.... i'l love it 4eva

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

what a silly question. of course we would still like anime when we grow up :) :) atleast me for 1

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i am grown up and i still love it hahahahahahahaha

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

no if ands or buts about yes, yes i will.

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

Quote by mishiaGawd I hope I never stop liking anime! *glomps all anime* Cuz I love my anime! Can't live without it! ^-^

byakuugan

byakuugan

ramen maniac

i can't possibly stop watching anime, been doing it since i was 6 yrs old,

Signature
Those who break the rules are called scum. But those who don't take care of their friends are even worse scum. -Kakashi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.