Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When & where was FF:advent of children released in Philippines? - Minitokyo

When & where was FF:advent of children released in Philippines?

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Please answer this one. I don't know where and when to watch the movie... Thanks in advance!

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i'll be surprised it they show it sometime next year.

Signature

shiarou

i am alive again!

will it be shown here in the Phils? Just watched it and it is still in japanese.

what is loneliness anyway?

I have a classmate who told me that they have already watched it, That's why still don't know when and where...

It could be that they watched a fansubbed version which is now available in the internet. You can even find it yourself. It's not THAT hard to *ahem ahem* acquire it. :D

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

You can buy it in the vcd/dvd vendors everywhere! Although its pirated hehehe. *evil*

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

It's released as a DVD... and I doubt if it'll actually be shown in movie houses. >_>
Go to Quiapo/Divisoria and buy those pirated DVDs. The language is still in Japanese, but the English subtitles are already in good quality. =3
Afaik, those stores already had them in stock since the release date... around Sept 14 or 16 last year.
Yes, piracy is that efficient.

katiemirmo

katiemirmo

I miss you,but you ignore me.29.

FFVII:AC has been aired in TV5 Channel of the Phils.
It's in English

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.