Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 decide for me - Minitokyo

decide for me

page 1 of 1 11 total items

should i bother going to my yr 10 formal? im too lazy to get my self a suit only to impress a school of which is 85% ugly

aiya.

WHY NOT ? I will going to my yr 10 formal if I were you . :)

Sometimes it's so hard to see The good things passing by
There may never be a sign No flashing neon light
Telling you to make you move Or when the time is right

So why not Take a crazy chance
Why not Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment You might lose a lot
So.....Why not Why not....

other details - since i go to boys school we have it with our "sister" school, which is nearby, i got some friends there, but frankly, i dont want to be seen with them, :sweat: only if i had a gf to bring

aiya.

i didnt goto my year10 'formal' (if i even had one [to be confirmed]).
I didnt goto my year 11 as well, although i really couldnt call it a formal... wait, yes i can.
I persoanlly find itd be a waste of time, but that my opinion.
Cheers

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Haha

I didn't go o_O

And I didn't go to my Year 11 semi formal

And I'm not going to my Year 12 formal at the end of this year either :)

*cheers*

It may be fun, but I don't like it. To me, it's like... this... social expectation. Blah, defy it... it won't kill you to not go somewhere for a night. If you're that worried you'll regret missing out something fun and you have the cash for it, go :)

But yeah... I know what you mean about the gf thing... -_-'
I'm not going to my formal because there are peopel there I don't want to see (u_u)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

well really , if those social encouters make you feel that bad , maybe you shouldn't go to them . on the other side later you might miss it

Nah no point, it takes time to prepare just for a few hours, go to the more important ones.

\(^o^)/

Well, dont get a suit then, wastes money just to impress the 25%. You should use the money for a greater cause like, treating someone speciall for dinner?

Champloo21

Peanut Butter Cups ROCK!

Uh, lets see I went to my 9 yr formal and it was kinda boring so I didn't go to my 10 yr but then I went to my jr and sr proms and they were pretty fun. I don't know, it's kind of a hit or miss thing. Try it out, you might like it....or you might be bored out of your skull

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

If you got friends you'd still possibly like to see than go for the hell of it...it might be fun..You'll get to laugh at the preps who now work at 7-11 and gas stations! Dress semi-formal, forget the formal...jus look nice..

Jaszi5

meh ill just go to yr 11 social and yr 12 formal, no way i can make this one gotta pay by tomorrow and im gonna be in Hong Kong tomorrow

aiya.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.