Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who has trouble with oversleeping? Did it ever mess things up? - Minitokyo

Who has trouble with oversleeping? Did it ever mess things up?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

(I don't think anyone else did this either)

Allright, peoples. Any of y'all have trouble getting up at the right time in the morning (i.e. oversleeping)? Also, has it ever screwed things up in your day (as in majorly screw things up)?

After all, plenty of people stay up at night to try to watch shows they can't get in the day, or play video games, surf the net, or just flat out party.

And, as with many people,
"The bed's too comfy to get up off of. I'll be up in a few more minutes"
or
"I don't wanna go to work/school today."
etc, etc.

How true this is for me... or rather was (and somewhat still is). Last year, I tried waking up at 5:00, 2 hours prior to when my bus came. Sadly, the attempt failed miserably... My bed just felt too comfy... and I was lazy. Heck, I even overslept to 6:30 at times.

It's still going on today, but I wake up at 5:00 at long last from now on (at least while I'm in High School), since my bus gets here at 6:15, so that's better.

And yes, when I rushed in the morning, I tended to forget some things... but nothing major. (yet...)

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

oh yes, it is a cycle i must break too. for me i attribute this mainly to late sleeping. i was a frequent late comer for school, and sometimes even tests. gotta kick this bad habit before it screws me real bad OX

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

My sleep patterns are always screwed up. It's hard to get back in the cycle when you attempt to do something like stay up a few hours every night away from what you're used to. I remember trying to wake up early in the morning every summer, only to rise at around noonish!

Thank goodness for melatonin supplements! :)

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

I always have trouble sleeping. I NEED to wake up at 1:00am but I never.... do that. >.<
Then when I do, I fall asleep and THEN I don't wake up for school when it's morning.

The good thing is that I make up for ALL that sleep at school. 8D

Signature

kamikaze6491

kamikaze6491

This is my DEMISE

LOL pretty much yeah I guess...I stay up late at night then end up sleeping off my afternoons when I get the chance...I get tired at the most random times...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.