Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 understanding the submission of scan - Minitokyo

understanding the submission of scan

page 1 of 1 4 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

So if however i found an anime or some random picture of something. Am i allowed to summit these picture in the scan which i didn't create? Although i must provide knowledge of where i got it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

You just answered your own question o_0 Yes you can submit someone elses scan but you must must credit them.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Make sure it also fits the rules of MiniTokyo scans.

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

Yes you are allowed to submit a scan you found somewhere.
but
- the scan must meet the MT requirements
- you must state where you got it from
- you must make sure it is not a double (and if it is, then you can only submit it when it is of higher quality then the original already in the gallery)
- you must make sure that i.e. image gallery you took it from does not specify in their policy that further redistribution of those images is prohibited (like APA, AnimePaper)
- you musn't resize the scan
- you cannot submit a screenshot
- you cannot submit a doujinshi/fanart/wallpaper that you found elsewhere as a scan (even if you provide the full credit)

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.