Do you believe in magic??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Cancel

For me, nope because magic is not the real thing,and theyre just mumbo jumbos and illusions and tricks, although I love watching magic shows and stuff. I do think magicians are cool though

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

I wouldnt call it magic, but there are some people who can do stuff that others dont... Lets give the scientists some more time and maybe we wont need the word magic anymore.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cancel

uh uh, nothing but lies, lol

• Sep 18, 2005

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Cancel

yeah magic shows are cool, but its all fake! lol

• Sep 18, 2005

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Cancel

I agree magic is fake but then does that mean all the things people say happen to you when you die fake too? do we become nothing when we die?

• Sep 18, 2005
Cancel

though it's amazing and cool~
i don't believe ^_^'

• Sep 18, 2005

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Cancel

yeah i dont believe in magic either. magician's 'magic' are just tricks and illusions, not real magic.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Cancel

Magic is fun to read and rpg about but other than that I don't really believe in it.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Cancel

I believe in magic. If you've ever seen Criss Angel-Mindfreak then you'll see why. That guy does the dopest shiznit ever.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

• Sep 18, 2005

Nehelenia

Nehelenia

Crazy Girl =^.^=

Cancel

I don't believe that there is something like the magic you get in books, rpg, anime and such.
But I believe that some supernatural power exists that even we can use. I think it is more like a good-luck-charm or something similar ... argh ... I can't explain it ... so in short, yes, i believe that some kind of magic exists.
But these usual Magic-Shows are only tricks, nice to watch but nothing more ... ;)

If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon ;)

• Sep 18, 2005

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

that's the title of a song by the Lovin' Spoonful. I believe it was recorded in 1966. I believe in the magic the song talks about -- give it a listen, it's a really good song -- but what "magicians" use isn't real. Love is magic, because it cannot be explained. Science calls it hormones, but humans are supposedly more highly evolved than other life forms, so maybe it's more than "just hormones."

We create our own magic that attracts people to us. Maybe magic isn't like what we see in fantasy stories, but we have something inside us that we must use to better this world.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Cancel

Yea not the kind in the magic shows but more or less witch carft & alone in that area.

• Sep 30, 2005

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Cancel

there is no such thing as magic(even if i wish there was) magic was created bye people who chouldøt find a explaination for what they saw, like somthing floated abov water(while it did somthing els) and the guy just came up wwith somthing

but i love to watch magic tricks, and i whould wish magic was real XD

It is time for you to drown

DarkSwordGram

DarkSwordGram

Sword of Legend

Cancel

Magic along the lines of fireballs, lightning bolts, and the like, yeah I think everyone agrees that's complete nonsense. I do believe that an energy we can't quite explain exsists, I've had some karate lessons over summer break and through proper exercise I've experienced what I can only catagorize as chi. It felt like a malleable ball of body heat, at least that's the only way I can describe it.

This is impossible! You creatures are but slaves of the Gods! -Hrist

• Sep 30, 2005
Cancel

i dont believe in magic, but its good to watch shows that are performed well

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

• Sep 30, 2005

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Cancel

I believe in magic. The temple uses magic, well they are not really called magic they are called prayers. But, i have shamens in my family who uses magic, I see ghost's all the time......

I'm Back!!

Cancel

Magic is nice ^^ but I don't think it's real.... :'(
But if i was a witch (hey hey ! lol), i'd love make fire ! (but i won't have a black cat....)

• Nov 01, 2005
Cancel

I do, but not the big flashy shows people normally associate with it. :P

• Nov 01, 2005
Cancel

Quote by DarkSwordGramMagic along the lines of fireballs, lightning bolts, and the like, yeah I think everyone agrees that's complete nonsense.

Have you never had a friend show you how to make fireballs with a lighter? Have you never been outside durring a thunder storm? Yes, in fact fireballs and lightning do exist, but I just don't recall being able to generate fire from my body and the lightning bold I made was about 30 volts. Beside that I could pull out a flame thower or a tazer and then have some real fun.
My point is that elemental magic is no longer magic and is easily controled. What you need to phocus on is other forms of magic, like telekinetics, precognition, transmutation, etc.

• Nov 01, 2005

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Cancel

magic doesn't come out from thin air. scientist trys to prove telekinesis power within the mind which is similar to magic. So to my conclusion i don't know.

• Nov 01, 2005
Cancel

Yes i do it aewsome!

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

Cancel

yes yes! actually i do :) i think its awsome! :D

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

• Nov 01, 2005
Cancel

The only magic i bolive in is sex....................\=)

Signature

Cancel

I heard before that there is some real magic in this world...well I used to believe in magic when I was just a kid

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.