Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 kazuki no ito....our pretty boy of anime - Minitokyo

kazuki no ito....our pretty boy of anime

Tagged under Get Backers

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

yeah there was one like this. but this ain't a comparison.

i'd like an opinion. what do you people think of him?

girls kinda like him i think, (though some find him funny..) but i'm not sure about the guys.

he's very sly, kinda courteous, subtle...yeah well whaddya think?

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I realy have no clue lol sorry

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by WolfMasterI realy have no clue lol sorry

same here srry. ^_^'

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by DoubleBarrel

Quote by WolfMasterI realy have no clue lol sorry

same here srry. ^_^'

Me three... don't have a clue. ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

ummmm..........still nothind sorry

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I really like him alot. Though I'd prefer calling him a her.

God, can you imaging how poor Jubei is going to be if he's goin to keep up his vow to Kazuki.

He's smart, tactical and very observative. At first you'll think he's just a pretty girl, then when you hear him speak you'll know he's a man.

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoI really like him alot. Though I'd prefer calling him a her.
God, can you imaging how poor Jubei is going to be if he's goin to keep up his vow to Kazuki.
He's smart, tactical and very observative. At first you'll think he's just a pretty girl, then when you hear him speak you'll know he's a man.

Gee man... so much for a "she".

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I think for him as an okey chara. that means, I dont really care if hes their or not... ^_^' but the first time a saw him I really though he was a girl :nya:
but I dont really pay that much to him.... so I dont really know....

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oh well, it's really obvious that he's a "he" but there are certain characteristics of his that can be classified to girls. ^_^'

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

still no clue sorry

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Here's a picture of Kazuki with Jubei. Now, tell me why would I want him to be a man.

Wrong wrong wrong - Sammo

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoHere's a picture of Kazuki with Jubei. Now, tell me why would I want him to be a man.

[url=http://download.minitokyo.net/downloads/Minitokyo.Male.Scans.Get.Backers[44507].jpg]Wong Wrong Wrong[/url] - Sammo

Yeah man, I understand that but you know his background...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

still no clue damn I'm lame lol

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by WolfMasterstill no clue damn I'm lame lol

Okay... it's Kazuki in the English and Kadsuki on the Japanese...

Dakkanya GetBackers, Fuchoin Kadsuki! He's a "he" and enough said!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

lol ok ok *grins*

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

Quote by jakulitoHere's a picture of Kazuki with Jubei. Now, tell me why would I want him to be a man.
Wrong wrong wrong - Sammo

whoever submitted that.... did me a great favour hehe!!! wow! kadsuki is ..... :) gorgeous...
*sigh* real guys ain't like him.... :sweat:

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

Kazuki that guy drive a lot of girls insane, well he does look like a damn pretty girl. To be honest the first time i saw him i was like "dude who is that cute girl?" and my best friend says: *haha that's a man..* i was like wow.. but honestly who would think he is a "HE" just put the tv in Mute and you will see. But whatever at least he can fight good, so It's a cool dude who look a little girly, that's all. Beside he is not a bad looking dude *haha* joking.. :sweat:

He's my fav character^_^ ....after Ban.
Even if he looks a little girly he's too cute, and he fights pretty well *sighs*-_- lol

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmmm...when i first saw kazuki....i seriously thought he was a girl. man...he is so beautiful. great body too lol. he's better off as a girl hehe

Well... what I think of him..at first when I saw him... I though she was not bad look.. then I hear Kazuki voice. Oh men, how shock I was? I look down at his chest.. found it was flat. I am nani (what?)? The next thing I notic I was falling in love withh him (though he only anime. oh cares). He so damm... mmmm I rather not say. :)

He is our pretty boys and don't forget hot and sexy as well. The things he do and say you want hummmm..... not gonna say. Whatever you think gender Kazuki should be he still hot. :) (Though I prefer Kazuki an male)

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

So what is his background anyway? I'm still new to the series and my mom -_- because I have no luck with her and Anime, is watching it with me. She doens't like male/male relationships... so should I be worried? We'er on eiposde 13 where everyone is in the limitless fortress....

Quote by AnfaidoraSo what is his background anyway? I'm still new to the series and my mom -_- because I have no luck with her and Anime, is watching it with me. She doens't like male/male relationships... so should I be worried? We'er on eiposde 13 where everyone is in the limitless fortress....

I really bad gaving biography on character. Go to this site I can tell you is really not male/male relationships. Is kind like best friend relationship and honor. But in some part of the series it does seem like there is male/male relationship. I forgot which esp. I do remember is in the hot bath. Juubie and Kazuki does look like they are lover. If I could remember exactly what Ban say, he saything about them acting like they on they honeymoon. It cute. Not nastly or anything like it that. Plus, you won't even notic it was guy if you press mute on your remote control. Kazuki does look very sexist and women.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Quote by kayo04

Quote by AnfaidoraSo what is his background anyway? I'm still new to the series and my mom -_- because I have no luck with her and Anime, is watching it with me. She doens't like male/male relationships... so should I be worried? We'er on eiposde 13 where everyone is in the limitless fortress....

I really bad gaving biography on character. Go to this site I can tell you is really not male/male relationships. Is kind like best friend relationship and honor. But in some part of the series it does seem like there is male/male relationship. I forgot which esp. I do remember is in the hot bath. Juubie and Kazuki does look like they are lover. If I could remember exactly what Ban say, he saything about them acting like they on they honeymoon. It cute. Not nastly or anything like it that. Plus, you won't even notic it was guy if you press mute on your remote control. Kazuki does look very sexist and women.

You can say that it's not a male/male relationship but the fact of the matter is that it is heavily implied. Rando Ayamine, who draws the manga, has said that he considers them a romantic couple. :) But if you're not comfortable because of that, you can pretend Kazuki is a girl, i guess. It's not that hard to do.

Quote by kayo04I forgot which esp. I do remember is in the hot bath. Juubie and Kazuki does look like they are lover. If I could remember exactly what Ban say, he saything about them acting like they on they honeymoon. It cute.

that was ep. 26. Kazuki and Juubei really looked like they're lovers *drools*

back to the topic...when i first saw Kazu-chan i really thought he was a "she" x3. Kazuki is even prettier than the girls x3
If you don't like the yaoi relationship between Juubei and Kazuki, just pretend Kazu-chan is a girl (he looks like a girl already, so it's not that hard x3)

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.