Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blue and Hige!!! - Minitokyo

Blue and Hige!!!

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

okay Wolf's rain fans....tell me something..

do you like the blue and hige pairing?
i mean... i kinda like Blue. i don't think her personality goes with hige at all.
i would've prefered tsume to be with her instead...whaddya think?

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

mmm......nope I don`t like it at all...but i love the cheza and kiba couple ^.^..cutee

Signature

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

Quote by Koboshimmm......nope I don`t like it at all...but i love the cheza and kiba couple ^.^..cutee

you need'nt have mentioned it pal! even i do... :)

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Nope. I find putting those two in romantic terms is just awkward.

Signature Image

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

Quote by FallingAwakeNope. I find putting those two in romantic terms is just awkward.

so true pal. >_<

Signature

Your kinda of right. Blue and Hige were never really a couple to begin with. For a while (if I rember correctly) it was kinda of a one sided relationship. Yeah their personalities I think are quite different.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Kongousouha

Kongousouha

Osuwari!!!

I have to agree with Koboshi about Kiba and Cheza, But Teh cutness of blue and hige will never be as cute as said, kiba and cheza

I <3 QUOTES !!

"Life is too important to take seriosly"- Corky Siegel

"Who are you calling a tiny bug the ecapes the wrath of a shoe because he's so small that he fits in the grooves and cant get squashed!?!?!?"-Edward Elric

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Special thanks and credit to Momo Inu's House! for my inu and kagome pics on my "layout"

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I would have to agree with you sweety :)

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i think they're both cute matches :x
but hige and blue r my favorite^^

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

well they stoped showing wolf's rain here some time ago so I'm going to buy the dvds :)

Blue and Tsume would have been better but it's ok. I really like blue she is actually my second favorite of the wolfs, my first being Toboe cause his story was so sad.

But I like all about the same so it's cool.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

*smiles shrugs then chases My tail*

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

Quote by ShiroiKibaBlue and Tsume would have been better but it's ok. I really like blue
she is actually my second favorite of the wolfs, my first being Toboe
cause his story was so sad.
But I like all about the same so it's cool.

i agree on that one, and Blue is also my second favorite character too. :D

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Cherubic

Cherubic

Je T'aime, Moi non plus

Well...Blue is pretty...but uber! annoying, i mean like...she's so obsessed with quent, JUST STAY WITH HIM already, sheesh....

and tsumextoboe are a better couple even tho it's yaoi....they just are so much better then a tsumexblue couple...

I think blue and hige are just better off alone...

lol

Signature

Unaware that I am Fading....

This is no longer my world....

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

Quote by WolfMasterI would have to agree with you sweety :)

me too

Quote by shulienneokay Wolf's rain fans....tell me something..
do you like the blue and hige pairing?
i mean... i kinda like Blue. i don't think her personality goes with hige at all.
i would've prefered tsume to be with her instead...whaddya think?

Well they do seem to like each other. Even though blue's and hige's personality are way different. But I think they will still make a good couple. And I don't think tsume would like her that much though. 1: He doesn't like her to well because she has tried to kill him before and 2: she is a halfbreed and tsume would probably want a fullbreed not half.

Quote by Koboshimmm......nope I don`t like it at all...but i love the cheza and kiba couple ^.^..cutee

Their is no way that kiba and cheza could be a couple. Kiba is a wolf and cheza is a flower so that would be a bit weird having a wolf and a flower together.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, I don't care! I just watch it! Jokes!

Well, it's okay, I guess...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

*keeps chaseing My tail*

well oppisites do attract...

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

*pouts* they still don't show it here.........

guess I'll just have to buy the dvds *grins*

i don't like cheza and kiba couple
cheza creeps me out and as for blue and hige well they don't actaully suit each other so i don't like them either

Signature Image

I love that pairing ^_^

Wolfy

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

kiba sometimes is best alone I mean he leads the pack and feels he has to care for them all

Um, I don't think so.

Hige is a Humorous Person but childish -_____- He's a pups.
Kiba isn't cool and cold like I see. He's sensitive, but not free.
Tsume like an icy master doll -______-
She's not suitable 4 anyone and noone can make her feel "like"
She's Free. Forever a Wild and Free lady, like a Dark Moth.

:P

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.