Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you anything like any character from naruto? - Minitokyo

Are you anything like any character from naruto?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I am like sakura and hinata because Im really driven to get better at everything that I do. I want to gain more and more every day. I practice to be a better person everyday.

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

As much as it pains me to say it... I'm like Hinata. I'm really shy when I even catch a glimpse of someone who I might have a crush on but I also strive to improve at what I'm doing. I'm sort of like Sasuke too 'cause when I'm around people, I'm calm, cool, and I look sexy doing it.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

hinata, sakura and temari

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

I don't know who i am like i never saw it. . . .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Hinata, Sakura.
I'm shy when I'm around people, whether I like them or not (friends) and I'm even shyer when it comes to a crush. I have an inner self, that hates and despises people that I'm around, even though I'm being nice and polite (most of the time. There have been a few people that I'm nice to and actually like being around).

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I'm "Naruto" with my friends and "Hinata" with strangers. I switch between personalities in school XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I'm like a very young inner Sakura! Alsp Sakura because I always end up falling for the cute yet asshole kind of person but I'm like Hinata because I'm shy when it comes to tell him but I'm also like Naruto because I'm a loud-mouth idiot but then again also like Sasuke because I hate to talk to people about my hopes and dreams and when I have a goal nothing will stop me from achieving it and I live in the past which is where my happiness can be ounf.....very ironic

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.