Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - Minitokyo

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Favorite game of hers?

I like Angel of Darkness best only because it was that hard. Also, The Last Revelation(Revolution, keep forgeting). But they're all so great. *-* They always, and WILL, always scare me at a point. >,<

Movie?

Like the first movie better, I watch it over and over again. 8D Cradle of Life kind focused more on Jolie looking at her best than Lara.
(I gave off that I'm a hard-core fan too fast 8D)

You?

Signature

I don't like the Tomb Raider series at all, it overstayed it's welcome the series is being milked to no end and it's long past the point where the series should have stopped. But no, they are still making another game.

What pissed me off the most was how they were announcing Angel of Darkness, every experienced gamer could tell that the game was going to be flawed beyond everything and that it's nothing special but the developers were literally lying about the game, pointing out some idiotic aspects of it as if they are new and revolutionary when other games have already done that and in a much better way as well.

Not so experienced gamers probably fell for the hype but someone such as myself who's played games for over 17 years and is very experienced couldn't have been fooled. I did however find myself offended by the completely false advertisments and bad hype.

Maybe if the game wasn't hyped as much I would have liked it better I did play the game just to have a general picture of how it feels and plays and of course was not happy with it. AoD had A LOT of potential unfortunately it never realized that potential.

Back in the day up to TR3 the series was ok, the first two games were good the third was mediocre and they should have stopped there but they didn't and went too far.

As for the movies, I don't even wanna talk about those.

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I've only played TR2 and TR3 and out of those two I prefer the 2nd game. Out of the movies I like the first one best. TR: Legend seems promising with it going back to what it first started out like plus a few more things have been added which looks really cool. I've tried Angel of Darkness and the controls really bugged me.

Signature Image

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I like Tomb Raider, I had all the games for PS1 and I like Angel of Darkness! Lara Croft is one of my favorites adventure heroine ever! I can't wait for the new game for ps2!!

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

with two round polygons..:-) movies suckd..the first game was good...havent played the aod...but what ive heard it aint worth trying...

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

hmmi played all tomb raider games they were kool specialy Angel of Darkness it was the best ov them all..about tha movies i like furst one more than th 2nd ...

ketueki

ketueki

Demons need victims

I love TR 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 for PS one because I have them.
(But I must say, I'm not so good in them without passwords ^_^)
i can't say nothing to Dark Angel 'cause I never played it.

Deneiko

Deneiko

7 D A Y S

Thanks for your opinions.

ShiroiKiba I respect your opinion. Must not be a fan, ah well, we can't all like the same thing. :P

I'm supprised not many have played AoD. I liked it and think it's totally worth playing it. :P I'd pass it again if I had the time and wasn't so "chicken" about it.

Signature

I played the first one... went through the entire thing just to say that I beat it. Played through a demo of the 2nd one. The game pretty much became repititious so I lost interest really fast.

I've played only one of Lara's games and liked it. But the again, I hear that the games repeat themselves in content. So I had fun with just that one. Which I can't remember the name of. I haven't seen either movie.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.