Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop text problems - Minitokyo

Photoshop text problems

page 1 of 1 5 total items

I have a small problem with the fonts in photoshop, most of the time when I want to write text the fonts are so dang small that I have to use at least 1000px to see it, yet at other times the fonts will act normally showing up at 10 or 12px. I can't figure out what the problem is and how might I go about fixing it.

hmmm have u try zooming in? that might work

Quote by Ammihmmm have u try zooming in? that might work

It works but only sometimes.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Check under the Image menu for the Image Size dialogue box. What is the resolution? For computer monitor graphics (ie web graphics or wallpapers) the number should be 72 for Windows machines (I forget the resolution of mac screens right now.) If it is not, copy down the width (in pixels), then change the resolution to 72. This will probably change your width/height, but you can just paste the old width back into the box, making sure that Constrain proportions is checked.
The higher the resolution (for example, if you make graphics for print, resolutions will range from 150-300, while photograph resolutions are easily 600 or above) the smaller the font size will be to get the same effect on the screen. For example, a 36-pt font in an image with a resolution of 72dpi will actually be about an 8-pt font in the same image with a resolution 300dpi, as long as the width and height pixel dimensions are the same.

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

that happens to me too but it fixes when i change to a different font and back (like the windows stock fonts, arial, times new roman, etc, etc)

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.