Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers)

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Quote by Locke831Yep he loves Kagome A LOT more the Kikyo

You Bet your ass!!! (Not meaning it in a rude way)

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

i really doubt it, because he wouldn't go looking for her everytime he knows she's near.
he loves kagome, but not as much as he loves kilyo, plus, he never told kagome he wanted to be human just for spending his life with her.
but, there's still the fact that he cried when he thought kagome was dead (anime)... omg now i'm confused

Sadly, long as the series was, the truth was never established.

Kurisutina

Kurisutina

baka, baka, baka

Quote by PikaMoonI may be a little biased, but still, here's what I think. I think that Inuyashsa used to love Kikyo, thinks he still kinda does, but now he also realizes that he loves Kagome, and that he loves Kagome more now. I think his feelings for Kikyo are more like....guilt. That she died such a horrible death and stuff like that. So, my conclusion is that Inuyasha loves Kagome. ^^

I totally agree with you PikaMoon, that's just right, the feelings that Inuyasha has for Kikyo are just guilty, he knows he's guilty because of her death so he feels like he has must protect her. But, on the other hand he realise now that he truly loves Kagome, he can't fight or even live (I gess) without Kagome, because of her tenderness, of her sympathy and her support. So he knows he must be with Kagome through everything that concernes to the Shikon-no-tama or Naraku (both are the same, isn't it?) but also he knows he must stay at Kikyo's side. So his trying to know now where is the line between love or just care with Kikyo.

So, I believe that Inuyasha MUST stay forever with Kagome, they love each other and they complete each other so they are mean to be together

Kisses from Spain

I agree with the people who said that Inuyasha loves Kagome and now only cares for Kikyo. He also feels guilty about her death and his failure to protect her. I think Inuyasha really loves Kagome as shown in the first 2 movies and several episodes. His first tears are also because he thought Kagome died.

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

Quote by PikaMoonI may be a little biased, but still, here's what I think. I think that Inuyashsa used to love Kikyo, thinks he still kinda does, but now he also realizes that he loves Kagome, and that he loves Kagome more now. I think his feelings for Kikyo are more like....guilt. That she died such a horrible death and stuff like that. So, my conclusion is that Inuyasha loves Kagome. ^^

i agree with that :)

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i guess it is a little hard because Inuyasha does seem to love them both! Ans sometimes you can love two people in the same time.
i somehow think Inuyasha and kikiyo's love goes a little deeper, because all the history and stuff. Basically they died for each other, even though that would be something Kagome would do for Inuyasha as well- vice versa. i just think kikyo and Inuyasha's relationship seems more mature and share more understanding. In the OVA Inuyasha almost proposed to kikyo. Somehow he never admitted his love to kagome directly... -_-'' Guess he's more of the shy type though.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

We all know that Inuyasha will always love Kikyo, but you always love your first love. But that doesn't mean that you are "IN" love with them. He hasn't realized that yet because he feels guilty for not having protecting her. I believe that he is "IN" love with Kagome. Look how he always goes to her first when ever one of them is in trouble. He knows that Kagome has an undying love for him that Kikyo doesn't. He knows that Kagome is the one for him. :) I haven't seen the ending of the series but I so hope that they end up together. Kikyo is so sad and has no personality! Kagome is spunky and full of life! (Not meant to be a pun) She keeps Inuyasha on his toes and they have fun together. That is why I think Inuyasha is in love with Kagome more then Kikyo!

i think so.. =D

KAGOME ALL THE WAY! Personally I hate kikyou with a stronge passion and will say anything to put her down. On the other hand (and I'm not saying these things just because I hate Kikyou) there are plenty of instances where Inu Yasha has proven that Kagome means more to him than Kikyou. For example episode 107 where he acually cries because he thinks she is dead. Now did he ever do that for Kikyou.... I don't think so! Kikyou may have been his first love and I think he struggles with letting her go at times because he never was loved by anyone before or had loved anyone (before Kikyou) besides his mother who died when he was still a little hanyou. The first heart ache is the hardest to get over they say and thats why I think he can't let go. However he is starting to see that Kagome is a cheerful person and his uplifting for him and could never hate him, EVER. Thats why he will be with Kagome and not Kikyou. ^_^

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

i think that inuyasha loves kagome more after all kikyo is already dead

I think, to my point of view; that Inuyasha loves Kagome. He's always protecting her from all the bad stuff and Koga lol. He really does have feelings for her. As for Kikyo, well that's his past. Besides, I wouldn't love someone who would want to kill me.

He loves them...even he said in an episode that he would like to have them both...he will end up with Kagome 'cause Kikio will die...again...and him and Kagome will live happy ever after... :(

Oh What a difficult problem! I think Inu loves Kagome very much but he never forget Kikyou?!
^_^'If I'm Inu I'll love Kagome than Kikyou becausehe is verykind and cute! She always help everybody she know!What a lovely girl! ;)

I think that Inuyasha wouid so go for kagome because she's nice,cheerful, and not afraid to say anything. But kikyo man she's yhe walking dead ( no offense to kikyo lovers ) I just can't stand her

merged: 05-31-2006 ~ 11:16am
In the second movie where inuyasha and kagome kiss woo man that was wwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is the scene in the second movie the only time they kissed? I have not watched all the episodes...

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

hahs... it is quite tough
cause inuyasha likes both kikyou and kagome
but if kagome didn't arrive in that world
i think his heart would be still with kikyou
but
kagome went over so i guess he likes her
and that i am just not sure...
who he likes best...
both i say?

YES, inu loves Kagome more! Kikyo acts cold toward Inu sometimes....

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

wait! so who loves who?! :O im so confused! XO ive always been wondering about this....

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

momo48

momo48

Sexy, free & Single

lol well I say kikyou... kagome... might be his 2nd option as well as she said while kagome was with her friends. Okay and I say kikyou... seeing the 4th movie and that he can't stop chasing her then... who knows :/

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I'D say yes but i really think it's way to compliacted to explain out right. that question could take years to explain.

I think Inuyasha loves Kagome much better than Kikyo,but Inuyasha is still hung up on Kikyo cuz she was his first love and hey, u can never forget ur first love(even is it is a cold hearted soul stealing preistess)

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

I personally want Inuyasha with kikyou (I really love her A LOT!). Their love is deeper than InuxKagome. Beside Kikyou Inuyasha feels serene, I don't know if it's happiness but they share the same feeling and respect each other. When Inu was next to kagome it's comfortable and, well, 'relax'. I've never fall in love, so I cannot know which is Love.

However, as the story goes on, I can tell that Inuyasha would be with Kagome. First, as much as I hate to admit it, Kikyou is dead. Second, the feeling from Inu towards Kikyou is no longer love. It's just what is left from the past, and although this is not the exact word I want to use (I'm bad at English =_=), I feel some sort of 'pity' from him. He only feels that he 'needs' to be next to Kikyou because he thinks her death was all because of his fault. But then, Inu 'wants' to be with Kagome, he DID say it himself :).

Sorry for the quite long post -_-, that's my weakness >"<.

Its unknown! Inuyasha's such a two-timer you know ! we don't know goes inside his head!

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.