Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers)

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

He should just go for Kagome. Kikyo is old news. He's like a boy in high school. Get over it! Move on to the hotter more urban version of Kikyo.

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

no. she was there first and he was her first love and he will forever love kikyo even if he does also love kagome. he can't help but love the girl he has loved for so long.

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

He Like Kagome the best! even if he miss kikyo.

Someone said that the bond between INUYASHA AND KIKYOU is stronger than the one between INUGOME.
THAT IS WRONG!
Kagome and Inuyasha share a much stronger bond.
VERY STRONG.

Eh, I dunno...look at how Inuyasha and Kikyou were 50 years prior. They were very much in love and showed it quite easily to eachother...then look at Inuyasha and Kagome...yeah. Heck, even 50 years after, later on, they begin showing their affection much like back then.

HE LOVES KAGOME!

Inuyasha may still have his heart on Kikyo but anyone can see that he's growing to love Kagome because she is staying with him through all the good and really tough times. Especially with this thing that he has with Kikyo. That has to say something great about Kagome. In the end Inuyasha will take Kagome as his own because for one she's alive and two she's demonstrated that she's at his level (meaning his heart more than having powers or being a reincarnation of Kikyo and stuff).
He better pick Kagome and not a dead person,lol.

Pairing Inu yasha+Kikio is more beautifil and romantic, but I think in the end he loves Kagome

I'm not sure. I'd like to think that Inuyasha is one indecisive puppy >_o But if I really have to choose, I think he likes Kikyo more.

inuuyasha and kagome of course.
you guys always judge kagome by her english voice.

kagome loves inuyasha and you cant deny the fact that he loves her back.

we are supposed to be drawn to them because they are always together.

INUKAGO!

shes been WITH HIM MORE LONGER so theyve shared more moments together.

kagome and inuyasha is the best.

screw kikyo

i dont think she even gives a shit about inuyasha at all
seriously
i do not

and inuyasha would kill himself if kagome would die and we all know that

so inukago for life!

he probably just felt bad for kikyo for dying so much and stuff XD

I always wanted Inuyasha to be with Kagome. There are times where he can be so nice to her. And you can tell Kagome loves him. So I think it is possible.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

yes he does!

kikyo exists in his past,

but he's still reliving the pain...

he should really choose kagome...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

I think that he actually associates the two together somewhat. he will always love kikyo in a special way because she was his first love but he also truely loves kagome. i mean the get married in the end. so i think that he loves them equally but in different ways

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

awhright!

i'm so over it...

why can't inuyasha forget kikyo?

everytime kikyo shows up,

he leaves kagome behind...

poor kagome...

HE ALWAYS LOVED KIKYO MORE THAN ANYONE HE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE WITH HER EVEN IN THE AFTERLIFE BECAUSE SHE LOVED HIM AND DIED FOR HIM. POOR KIKYO NOT KAGOME. DID KAJOME DIE FOR HIM? NO! YOU KAGOME FANS ARE SO FREAKING WEIRD AND HEARTLESS.

all you really care about is inuyasha's ears.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

quite upsetting when inuyasha mourns over kikyo n the final act...

thts cuz he left kagome!

but i am a bit happy tht kikyo died...

no one wud hav 2 interfere anymor!

Inuyasha may have originally loved Kikyo, but she's changed. I mean, apart from being dead, she isn't kind anymore.
She's hard, and cold, and angry. Focused on revenge. Nothing like the woman he once knew.

BUT Kagome on the other hand; kind, nice, caring, concerned, talented, and in love with Inuyasha.
What guy wouldn't fall for her? =P

i say in the end of inuyasha he loves kagome
if yall watch the coutinue of inuyasha it goes into "inuyasha the final act"
and kikyo has died and naruku was defeated 4 good rin is now staying with kikyo's sis
the old lady sesshy drops by to give her clothes and at one point its funny because kagome yells
BROTHER to sesshy and inuyasha and sesshy was like :O sesshy was more like wth? lol
but yea in the end inuyasha is with kagome and sango has 3 kids by mirku girl twins and one lil boy
hehe hope i helped :D

kikyo is his first love. first loves are like that, they always linger in your heat.
Kagome is the "i am willing to be with you 4ever" type. Or aka marriage partner?

animchan

animchan

Your Anti-Social Bitch

I think.. yes, he does love Kagome more than Kikyou. Maybe he fell in love with Kikyou (and vice versa) in the past it's because they're both feeling lonely; Inuyasha for being a half-breed and Kikyou for being a priestess.

But in the end, even if he loves Kagome more than Kikyou, he still got that special place inside his heart for her, for being his first love, I guess.

Well, that's my opinion -_-

Signature
TRIGGER-HAPPY CHARACTER ROCKS!

He seems in love with Kikyo more but Kikyo is Kagome, Kagome is Kikyo! So it is the same i think...

jcena18

jcena18

Golden Time Lover

50/50..

Half he loves Kikyo and the other Half is for Kagome.. XD

I think he loves them equally

I love the couple Inuyasha x Kagome, more than Kikyo x Inuyasha!

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.