Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Does Inuyasha loves kagome more than he loves kikyo?? (spoilers)

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

inuyahsa loves kagome
its visible

Hard to tell, Inuyasha loves Kagome but he can never forget Kyoko.
Kyoko taught Inuyasha how to love, right?

Love is a bond that is constantly strengthened through new experiences. And while Inuyasha and Kikyo got to enjoy a lot of the romance together, his relationship with Kagome has gone through a lot more.

curlette

I think he likes kogome but, only because she's the reincarnation of Kikyo
Because when ever he see's Kikyo his mind just fills up with her only
And it seems like he leaves Kogome out T.T

i think, inuyasha should love KAGOME more, coz she's still ALIVE, i think alive is a must for the one you love

He better! After everything Kagome has done for him!

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I think Kagome, I think after a while he realized Kikyo and Kagome aren't the same and Kikyo is dead, thus, Kagome.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

I think he loves Kagome though he was torn between Kikyo and Kagome at first but I think he found that he loves Kagome more than he had with Kikyo. :3

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

Ezmyn

Ezmyn

IchiRuki & NaruHina 4 EVA =P

Doesn't matter who you favor, in the manga InuYasha ends up marring Kagome. (and that's how i wanted it to end too ^-^)

...bite meh

As I said elsewhere...

I always felt a much deeper bond and more loving connecting between Inuyasha and Kikyo than Inuyasha and Kagome. They also have more in common overall in that both of them were forced to grow up much faster than others their age; Inuyasha for simply being born a hanyou, so having to tough up somehow just to survive and Kikyo because of her future as a priestess, thus both of them were completely deprived of any normal childhood, so when they found eachother, they also found someone who could understand their own pain to a degree.

Kagome, however, could never understand that because she was raised up completely normal until her return to the past and much better off because she was pretty much a princess in her family and was a popular girl in school and everything, so she was also fairly sheltered for most of her life. So when reality started hitting her during her trips to the Feudal Era, her only coping mechanism for much of the time was simply to throw a tantrum (needlessly "sitting" Inuyasha for the littlest things she disapproves of) and runs away back to the present, then comes back and expects things to go back to the way they were until something goes "wrong" again.

It also doesn't help that she's so disapproving of things Inuyasha does, yet doesn't seem to have any problem with Koga doing the same types of things nor Shippo when he's hassling Inuyasha (the first few times she babies Shippo, I can understand, but after so long in the series...yeah) and Inuyasha simply defends himself.

And during those times in the Feudal Era, much of the time, she's hiding behind Inuyasha like a shield and, as said, acting like a complete damsel a bunch of times just waiting to be rescued. Even when she IS rescued by Inuyasha, how often does she even thank him and/or appreciate him for it? To me, Inuyasha to Kagome is more like him trying to stay attached to Kikyo (Kagome being her incarnation and all), and Kagome to Inuyasha simply because she "needs" to have someone protecting her like that.

It just...doesn't work for me.

Yes he loves Kagome more

RenjiXRukiaLUV

RenjiXRukiaLUV

GRIMmy-godESS

Ok. In the part with the Band of Seven (love those guys), and Mukotsu poisons everyone, Inuyasha CRIES...cuz KAGOME was gonna die.

When Naraku comes out of Mt. Hakurai and pushes KIKYO into the miasma, Inuyasha DOES NOT cry.

And whenever there was a situation in the past where everyone was under attack, Inuyasha would always have Kagome in his thoughts first.

So he loves Kagome.

Everything is art.
bleach-centralgundamseed-angelsthe-princess-of-orbthe-red-knightasucagamt-death-notenarutoblackbutler-kuroshitsujiinuyasha-fans-groupfullmetal-alchemist-fanslegend-of-zeldagamers-guild
Signature Image

Quote by RenjiXRukiaLUVOk. In the part with the Band of Seven (love those guys), and Mukotsu poisons everyone, Inuyasha CRIES...cuz KAGOME was gonna die.

When Naraku comes out of Mt. Hakurai and pushes KIKYO into the miasma, Inuyasha DOES NOT cry.

And whenever there was a situation in the past where everyone was under attack, Inuyasha would always have Kagome in his thoughts first.

So he loves Kagome.

Eh...that doesn't necessarily translate as loving one more than another.

1.) Of course he would, but so was everyone else. He didn't ONLY single out Kagome for crying, but was crying for EVERYONE. They were all bonds he had made and had come to cherish and knowing that they were slowly withering away the way they were, of course it would be too much for Inuyasha's emotional shield to take.

2.) He may not have immediately started outright bawling, but you can see the look of extreme shock and sheer disbelief on his face because it was a SUDDEN discovery. It was NOT like when Kikyo finally DID die, and he knew she was going to, while holding her in his arms.

RenjiXRukiaLUV

RenjiXRukiaLUV

GRIMmy-godESS

Okay XP

True on that.

Everything is art.
bleach-centralgundamseed-angelsthe-princess-of-orbthe-red-knightasucagamt-death-notenarutoblackbutler-kuroshitsujiinuyasha-fans-groupfullmetal-alchemist-fanslegend-of-zeldagamers-guild
Signature Image

erald123

erald123

I make my own destiny

i think that inuyasha loves kikyo more than kagome

like shippou said, inuyasha is a dog and a two timer

Quote by lindork

Quote by embershadowPersonally, I think Kikyo and Naraku would make an interesting couple...

haha... That's so true

Yea, I know it's going to end with Kagome and Inuyasha and blablabla. But I know that that love is forbidden because they are from different worlds and different times. But my prediction is that it will have some kind of lame *ss ending, somewhat like the Taka/Tamahome thing in Fushigi Yuugi. Kikyo will accept the fact that she is dead and is only a part of Kagome. Then some magical lights will appear out of nowhere and then Kikyo goes into Kagome's body and then the whole "they are one" crap. blablablalba I guess its kind of the universal law for reincarnation in anime... -_-

I don't mind it that much though, it's just that [biases comment coming] I like Kikyo better than Kagome. I like Kagome but I find the whole Kagome fan base EXTREMELY annoying. All they say is, "Stupid Kikyo, go to hell blablablalbal" -_-

LinDorK@_@

i second that

well at least i think so

merged: 02-06-2011 ~ 08:51pm
well, atleast i think so

Not to mention the never-ending time paradox the Inuyasha/Kagome pairing causes (as it'd eventually lead down to Kagome herself being born...again...and redoing everything)...and the creepiness in that Kagome IS, HERSELF, HER OWN ANCESTOR! x_x;

I think Inuyasha likes Kagome more but still wont forget about Kikyo cuz she was his first love

Grrr... Obvioulsy not! The FOOL! ARGH! I hate it! Stupid, stupid Inuyasha! Get OVER her already! >_<

I remember when I was like in 1st or 2nd grade and how I used to wake up just to watch Inuyasha. Some years passed and I've watched the series multiple times but a friend of mine stole my dvds with all my inuyasha episodes.... so I wasn't able to see them for a longtime because my tv was broken yaddadadadada until I found the the links online and now I'm rewatching all the episodes again (except the final act that I haven't been able to see yet).

Anyways, I'm a kagome-fan, and yes I know that she can get annoying and all screamming "INUYASHA" but he does the same thing when it comes to her. If Inuyasha didn't want to save her she wouldn't look for his help. And she can very well defend herself when in face of a demon, she always tries her hardest and even when she gets hurt. She's told him multiple times that she chose to stay and that she was prepared for a dangerous life. Well that's all I have to really say about that, I just felt I needed to defend her against all the people that have been bashing on her, damn.

I personally have nothing against Kikyo, really. I think that Kikyo loves Inuyasha, obviously, but she's too preoccupied thinking about getting back at Naraku for shortening her life and all. Also, she sees this as a new opportunity to live life once again, the way she originally wanted to, with no one holding her back. So I can understand how she wouldn't take Inuyasha seriously, since he was part of her past and he will always try to defend her even though she doesn't want to be defended.

I believe that Kagome should end up with Inuyasha because Kagome loves him so much that even though he still loves Kikyo she is still willing to stay by his side. And in the episode of the band of seven that Kikyo got hurt, Kagome was the first to say that they had to move Kikyo. Kagome wants the best for Inuyasha, and although she wants to be with him, she wants him to be happy.... even if its not with her. She loves him that much that she doesn't care (she does care obviously, but she'll suck in the pain) when he picked Kikyo up and took her to safety, or multiple times that he's searched for Kikyo. Even though she gets angry afrterward, can you blame her? If she didn't mind then she wouldn't care. But, she does and she stays by him even though it hurts incredibly.

The only thing I doubt sometimes, is that Inuyasha loves Kagome as much as she loves him. I understand that he loves both of them and that they love him back in their own way, but still... I sometimes feel that whenever Kikyo leaves is when he pays attention to Kagome, and then the minute she appears again he goes running to her. I respect Kagome for holding all that in as much as she can. I do believe that one of the reasons why Inuyasha is so desperetaly drawn to Kikyo is because he feels he owes her his life because Naraku tricked them and by loving and caring for Inuyasha, she died. He feels he must give back to her and after all, she was the first person he was ever able to be real close to because none of them really belonged. She was a human and yet she didn't blend in because she had to protect the jewel and that robbed her of having the normal life she wanted so much. And Inuyasha being neither human nor demon was rejected by both because he was half. They were perfect for each other in that part because they knew each others' pain and were able to relate. But I think that he's opened up to Kagome more in his feelings and Kikyo was the one he could relate to. He loves both of them but I feel more of a connevtion with Kagome. Kagome is not like Kikyo but the one thing that stands them apart is the fact that, unlike Kikyo, Kagome chooses what she wants to do and isn't afraid of it. Like the whole her staying with him even though he's hung over her. She didn't run away from it, she accepted it and wanted to stay regardless. She's not afraid to embrace what she wants to do. Kikyo though wasn't able to live a regular life which is sad and I wish she had the opportunity back then. Now that she has that chance, it seems there's no room for Inuyasha...

Kikyo will always be special to him, I just don't think it's fair how he just drops Kagome sometimes and runs to see Kikyo and how he sucks at talking seriously about whats on his mind. But then again, if he was perfect, we wouldn't love him as much as we do and he wouldn't be our Inuyasha <3 ^.^

I love Inuyasha and some of the episodes really get to me sometimes.

Once again, I really like Kikyo and sometimes I just wish Kagome would pick Koga if Inuyasha loves Kikyo that much. But whatever, she doesn't want the guy that is insanely crazy about her. I love the episode of the band of seven that Koga tells Inuyasha that he is horrible for getting her into danger, and that her hands are so cold and she is so pale (this is the episode that inuyasha cries). goes to show how much Koga loves her </3. Oh well she's made up her mind even if she doesn't ennd up getting what she wants.

I respect all the Kikyo-fans, you all have good reason for liking her. :)

Wow.... long post above- you are really a fan of this series.
One thing I do not understand (and do not like) is the managaka "makes" Kagome to be a "reincarnation" of Kikyo. Why not just develop another way for Kagome to get the powers? Kikyo and Kagome are two very different personalities/souls that manifests no continuity. The inheritance of the powers seems contrived.

Sorry that I wrote alot :/
Segev, I agree as to why not have her come up differently rather than her incarnation. But I guess it adds to the whole Kikyo being special for being the only one to purify yada yada yada. But I guess I it just adds more of a dramatic element to the series because because they're "one" and yet so different.

And do you understand what I was talking about though?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 125 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.