Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Peacemaker Kurogane (Manga VS Anime) -- Please help. - Minitokyo

Peacemaker Kurogane (Manga VS Anime) -- Please help.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I read from a website that says the PMK anime is a combination of "Shinsengumi Imon Peace Maker" manga and "Peacemaker Kurogane" manga written by the same author.

"Shinsengumi Imon Peace Maker" is the first arc... what does it say in general? Is it about Tetsu becoming a member of the shinsengumi, followed by the Ikedaya incident?

"Peacemaker Kurogane" manga... does it continue from the the anime ended? I'm asking because I found the first chapter of PMK on the internet and it seems to tell what happened after the Ikedaya incident (ie. where the anime ended)... but certain scenes looked familiar and I remember seeing them in the anime before.

I'm thinking whether or not to buy the manga so I need some clues of what the manga is about. I'm buying if the manga continues from the anime or if there are at least some differences.

By the way, has the manga ended? If it hasn't, what is the latest volume?

Please post anything you know about the manga. Thanks. ^^

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

If I am correct, I beleive that PMK, the manga that is, may be like Fruits basket. The Fruits Basket manga has 17 Volumes. But they animated it only up to Manga 8. So the manga of PMK you speak of may be a continuing of the original series, just not animated yet. And if you want I can give you a link to the official gonzo site that tells a little information about the Anime and maybe the manga. Hope this helps.

Signature

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Quote by akaiI read from a website that says the PMK anime is a combination of "Shinsengumi Imon Peace Maker" manga and "Peacemaker Kurogane" manga written by the same author.
"Shinsengumi Imon Peace Maker" is the first arc... what does it say in general? Is it about Tetsu becoming a member of the shinsengumi, followed by the Ikedaya incident?
"Peacemaker Kurogane" manga... does it continue from the the anime ended? I'm asking because I found the first chapter of PMK on the internet and it seems to tell what happened after the Ikedaya incident (ie. where the anime ended)... but certain scenes looked familiar and I remember seeing them in the anime before.
I'm thinking whether or not to buy the manga so I need some clues of what the manga is about. I'm buying if the manga continues from the anime or if there are at least some differences.
By the way, has the manga ended? If it hasn't, what is the latest volume?
Please post anything you know about the manga. Thanks. ^^

you can buy pmk in english right now, at volume three. shinsengumi imon (ibun?) peacemaker hasn't been planned to come out in the US, but i have read it via online manga sites. okita is cute in shinsengumi imon peacemaker :nya:

The anime is a mixture of both, but mostly from SIPM and only a little from PMK. The manga is stil ongoing. The necromancer thingee never existed in the manga.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

yeah, the added that saito vs okita *OKITA!!! :nya: * scene that was in PMK, but not in the other series, and the haiku scene...

i think that there are 15 PMK books in japan (me: huh?), yeah, i searched it, but i couldn't really figure out what's what... :sweat:

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.