Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 p2p Programs - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I keep hearing about how the government is "cracking down" on filesharing programs and the downloading of free music, yet everytime I get on the computer I see more and more programs geared specifically to this area. Of course they won't be able to stop it, but what do you guys think? Do you use p2p programs? Which one? Are you terrified you'll be caught or just don't care?

- If you could just close your eyes I'd help you pull the trigger...

BitTornado the Best

azureous (did i spell that right) has a plugin that can prevent your ip from being seen

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

The safest p2p method is still to put it on some media like cd-rom and walk it over to your friend. Unless, of course, you plan on sharing files with people you don't personally know. That, of course, will always have some level of risk associated with it.

donkey pro & bitcomet both good for getting what i need...stop it when i get caught:-) maybe..

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

i dont realy care but at the same time i dont want to risk it even though i do it anyways

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

I use bittorrent for most of my downloading. I don't really care that much, I've been downloading for so long and I haven't been caught yet. *blinks* Not that I download any music from my country anyway, and what I do download and like I normally buy so yeah, I'm good.

Signature

The way I see it... if you share music with your online buddies, it's just sharing music... if the person decides to sell the music that he/she has newly aquired from their online buddy, that would be considered copyright enfringement.

What is so illegal in sharing music. So what if the record companies are getting all hot under the collar. They're the ones making all the money, not the artists.

I think that all artists should go Indie and leave the record companies alone, cause that is just shite. I don't mind sharing my own musical creations, but at the end of the day, artists are basically earning a living from their music :)

The record companies are the "Big Brothers" to these artist and dictating what they should sound like and what sells for their needs. The record companies are like leeches always sucking up the talent and spewing out comercial crap.

They're always out to make a quick buck on anything that sounds good. I mean, have you ever watched the Korn music video "Y'all want a Single".... now that is classic. And how about Cold's "F**k the Music Industry", that already tell you how the artists feel about the big corporate giants.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.