Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime solves love problems? - Minitokyo

Anime solves love problems?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

You know there are a lot of animes that have love themes and they usually have love problems like we do. Anyways has anyone used anime as a way to solve love problems? I've never done it, but the tought just came up to my mind. For example if you want to meet a girl you would use what the male protagonist use to meet with the girl? Or if you want to give a gift to your girlfriend you would give the same gift an anime charater gave to his?

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

i cant say ive ever used an anime to solve love problems,(u have to have a bf to have love problems) but i can say i wished a guy would use those lines or dorky gifts, and such on me. haha im lame i know.

don't think it'll work. anime makes everything seem so simple, we're humans, we're complicated and unpredictable, things usually don't turn out the way we want it to turn out.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

No you should never try that it wouldn work... In anime its all planned but in real life you dont know what will happen. Maybe that gift is in real life the stupidest idea ever (to do i mean). I dont know i would never try that :) People look at me wierd coz i act like an anime character LOL

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

I've never used any of those themes to find a guy.... But what I think a guy should do is use his own actions instead of takeing others... A guy who is truely himself and not just being someone else is the most worthy guy of getting someone for him.

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Anime may not solve all your love problems. But you can learn from them and hopefully you know how to deal with them when ur time comes for either the good times or the bad. When you can over come ur hardship you'll become stronger and understand love more.

Signature Image

No it would have been good if that were true but I'll have to deal with the fact that I won't see the girl I love for the rest of my love.
Anime just movies and books might help someone but not me
I don't even try to find solutions for my problem in anime.

No. Never

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Some of the things actually do work. But those things are kind of obvious. For example, Sailor Moon has a bunch of crap that people in real life do. Any kind of romance anime usually has a good idea on how to solve love problems. Unless its made to be hilarious, for example: Love Hina.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

i think it's possible to solve problems like this but only if the girl watches animes too!^^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.