Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Should Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan be friends again??? - Minitokyo

Should Hillary Duff and Lindsay Lohan be friends again???

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i think they should because before they had a fight / arguement because of Aaron carter, theyre like best buds. And if it were my bff and I, i would not fight over a guy, that is not even that cute.

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

I dont know those are celebrities that are kids... To tell you the truth i dont like neither of them inuyasha-kun... :D I dont like Hillary but lindsay is ok (liked her first song)... But why not be friends... Celebrities can be lonely so you need friends to survive in showbizz.

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

lol, what an odd question. Do you know them personally or something? To be honest, I hate them both, and most pop music, but I hate all disney related music.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Well, yeah, I think so. I mean the Aaron thing was a long time ago. They should get over it, make up, and be friends again. (OK so it's not that simple but still) It's better not to hold grudges.

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

i am really starting to hate hilary duff because this girl in my neighbor keep on playing
her songs 24/7 and it is really annoying....
i saw an interview with hilary duff once and duff said that she and lohan never got into
a fight and the media was making it up, but i dunno if it is true or not....
i think lohan is more bearable

if they want to be friends then they should :P

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

Let them live their lives. if they messed up their friendship for a long time over one guy they were really never had a good friendship to begin with.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I really hate both of them so I don't really care. If anything, they should fight some more except it has to be physical, do it in white t-shirts, and in a mudpit.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

pamkips

pamkips

?????

i hate hilary duff.......with a passion...i think she's a poser

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

yeah, if they ever become friends again direct them to my bed and then...... ummmmmmmm, forget what i just said, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, :quickly exits:

i need a better Avatar....

x_x.... Well personaly I dont like any of them but um yeah sure they should become friends agian. x_x

Beautiful5oul

Beautiful5oul

Asphyxiated.

hilary duff is a wannabe
linsey lohan looks retarded with blonde hair
Jesse Mc Cartney is HOT

lol well no i hate them both and der music suckz

You said we were all an accident,
with Accidents you'll never know,
What could have been.
But you you'll always be my favorite one.

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

they are both idiots. i could care less. and they are rich snobs that has never done any of their own hard work.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

nah, i think its funny watching them hate each other all the time. :D

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.