Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A Maburaho question - Minitokyo

A Maburaho question

Tagged under Maburaho

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi, I was watching Maburaho and had this question: What is the deal with Elizabeth? I know her mother died and she died at a very young age, and that she thinks that kuriko looks like her mother. But what is up with her interest in Kuriko’s breasts? Her line of “Kurikos’s breasts belong to me after all” is just a little strange. Any ideas?
Thanks.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I'd say to use Kuriko's breasts the same way they're used during a lot of that show- good ol' fanservice. Unless I missed something...

EDIT: Sweet, first post!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

OH, well, at first glance i think that attraction to Kuriko's breast is related to the fact that Elizabeth is just a little girl, and that the warmth of a mother is usually related to the chest part of the bodie, in other words, she misses her mother and Kuriko's breast makes her remember the warmth of hre mother ^^

Signature

Im not sure why but they seem to do the same thing in other animes. I guess thats why I didnt think it was strange.

Signature Image

What Ware4me said was about the same idea that I was thinking, the story she was telling the others seemed to fit.

yea. her breasts are rather large and i dont like huge sizes. miyama has a better size. her size is normal (well, a little more).

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Kuriko looks like Elizabeth's mother. You can see it in episode 17 or 18 (not sure of the episode number)

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

they do kind of look alike but i guess it's something. they want the viewer to figure out on their own i guess?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.