Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 They should stop ruining Honey & Clover with stuff like this - Minitokyo

They should stop ruining Honey & Clover with stuff like this

Tagged under Honey and Clover

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I posted this on GameFAQs but I thought I'd also talk about it here and see what people on this board think.

WARNING SPOILERS for Ep 18 and 21!

I just finished watching 21 and it was a beautiful episode except for the part with those *** brothers, at first I laughed at the Mario and Luigi thing but then the thing got disgusting and just not funny anymore, same with Episode 18 where Morita decided to go back to college at the end.

They should really lay off the goofy humor, it's getting old, it feels forced at times. They can still make the series funny without this crap.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

... well... this anime' DOES fall in the comedy category doesn't it? And it sooo does not feel 'forced'... The 'thing' about the brothers isn't disgusting if you think of it as part of the humor... and so what if Morita went back to college?

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

Agreed with the person above.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.