Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Arnold Swzaranagar as Governor Again? - Minitokyo

Arnold Swzaranagar as Governor Again?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

If you live in California you should know that our governor is being re-elected again. A lot of advertisement have been attacking the governor for taking money on the education budget and tgoing against the worker's union. Personly I don't like Arnld working as Governor. He is a republican conservative that agrees with Bush's views. He goes against gay rights. He is a carpet bagger for God sakes! He came from Austria, he was never born in California. Also a CD called "Martial Law 9/11" where it talked about Arnold Swarzangar's relation with the Nazi. It said that his father was a Nazi officer in Austria. He posed for gay pron and took steriods. It also talked about his plan to repeal only born citizens in the United States to allow other non-born citizens to run. So what are your view about the Governor being re-elected? Do you support him or not?

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

1. You don't have to be born in a state to be governor. Considering his long professional career here, he's about as qualified as anyone who was born in state.
2. He isn't totally against gay marriage. It is his position that he would only sign it into law if the state citizens had a majority vote for it (which already failed at least one time I know of). While he did recently veto a may marriage provision from the legislature, it didn't differ from his stated policy of letting the populace decide on the matter, not the politicians.
3. As a state governor, he can't really make any plans on changing the US constitution just so that he can run for president. While it may be a dream of his, there's no chance at all that we'll be rearranging the constitution specifically for him anytime soon.

Regardless, Gov. Arnold, a "conservative that agrees with Bush's views", still managed to get elected in one of the most 'liberal' states in the US. Personally, I'm happy that I'm leaving this state for the east coast soonish; everyone here drives like a retard.

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I'm not going to say anything about his decisions as governer, but I will say that using his popularity from his movie making career to get himself into power is pathetic, and even worse is the people that vote for him because of that.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.