Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone playin YU GI OH?? - Minitokyo

anyone playin YU GI OH??

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

So...Juz askin... Wat GOD card u like....

I know it's a little bit childish....

Obelisk... Slifer... or... Winged Dragon Of Ra...

I will choose Slifer.... Dun know why... HAHAHA...

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

I am sick of that card game but i like tow cards that always make me win. Dragon of Ra and whats that arc thing da one transform into a big angel on the 7th turn!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Hey !!! I am also a duslist !!! No god card that I like .

Sometimes it's so hard to see The good things passing by
There may never be a sign No flashing neon light
Telling you to make you move Or when the time is right

So why not Take a crazy chance
Why not Do a crazy dance
If you lose a moment You might lose a lot
So.....Why not Why not....

ME an ex duslist but me goin to sell my deck liaoz...
the got card i like is obelisk cuz it is STRONG...wahaha

They are all illegal. So none of them.

I'm a duelist and I have all three God Cards. I will choose Osiris no Tenkuu Ryou (Slifer the Sky Dragon in english version -_-'). Why? 'Cause it's Yami's card^^

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

slifer

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

Oshirisu no tenkuu ryuu!It's so cool!

its time to get your game on!!

Gabriele

Gabriele

It's just me

Umm it's hard to choose, since I like both ra and osiris, I think I'll just go with Osiris

Signature

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I can't say I'm a good player. I only have a few cards (dosn't have a real deck) but I play whit them from time to time (don't have how to play whit thought). But I do like some cards like Tunder Emperess. But, since I am more of a mage/magician monster-lover, I would have liked soo very mutch to have Dark Magician Girl and Dark Magician in my deck.
But aught of the 3 God cards, I think I would chose Slifer the Sky Dragon (Oshirisu no tenkuu ryuu). Him ore The Winged Dragon of Ra.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

CoolMiki

CoolMiki

Q(-.-Q) just try!

Winged dragon of Ra!

I have like 15 cards, but i borrow my Bro's deck to duel. He got Dark Magician, but then he traded it. I always use his Gemini soilder deck, and i like the Dark Valkriya best. My favorite card of his is the Blue-eyes White Dragon (it has 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF!)

I kno it's childish but i just love Yu Gi Oh! (i like the new version: Yu-Gi-Oh 5d's)

Anime lover!

Thank you ....

obelisk! \--/

Obelisk....

I've been playing yugioh for 4 years now. It's an amazing game full of depth and strategy. I'm also a certified judge for tournament play :)

Hard to say...been playing for about 10 years myself (sad, huh? XP lol)...I like each one in their own way, so I couldn't really pick just 1 over the other. However, out of the legally-made ones (only Obelisk and Ra right now), Obelisk is definitely more usable. Ra just got hit...really, really hard. It's not even a shell of its former self, even from the video game effects.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.