Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stellar zaft's stuff - Minitokyo

stellar zaft's stuff

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 6 total items

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

do you know that stellar use zaft's stuff on her?
i dont know the reason why she use that...... does anybody know why?
thanks
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/peniko/smallAnimePaperscans_Gundam-Seed-De.jpg

sorry i don't see any zaft stuff

Signature

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

The ZAFT Belt is present.....and it almost looks like she has a ZAFT hourglass thing on her right arm over there...see that little bit of yellow? Well, the reasons are:
(1)The creators of her and her outfit probably wanted to make it interesting, or
(2) It was a mistake in drawing her outfit.

See you around! ^_^

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I've always thought that Stellar's uniforms looks like female ZAFT official uniform, like Lunamaria's. Don't ya think so?
That was an interesting thread...
Bye

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

i really wouldnt know cause ive never even seen this one, ive seen most of seed but not all and i havent seen any of destiny. i need to...

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah, I've always wondered about her ZAFT belt and why the other 2 extended don't have it...

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.