Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can i change the name ? - Minitokyo

can i change the name ?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

is there any way you can change the username ?
if there i wish someone can help me

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

yes there is a way to change your username, send a PM to a mod asking them to change your name for you, don't forget to tell them what you want it changed too.

Signature Image

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Please remember that you are only allowed to change your username once, so be sure you really like the new username you wish to change it to first.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianyes there is a way to change your username, send a PM to a mod asking them to change your name for you, don't forget to tell them what you want it changed too.

Don't PM any mods or admins. If you want a username change use the support section and please include a reason why. Like Tama-neko said you only get to do this once so make sure you really want the name your changing to

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianyes there is a way to change your username, send a PM to a mod asking them to change your name for you, don't forget to tell them what you want it changed too.

Quote by Tama-NekoPlease remember that you are only allowed to change your username once, so be sure you really like the new username you wish to change it to first.

Quote by Spystreak

Don't PM any mods or admins. If you want a username change use the support section and please include a reason why. Like Tama-neko said you only get to do this once so make sure you really want the name your changing to

Just pass by to know the answer, by the way thanks...

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

inuspirit

inuspirit

inuyasha is so dam sexy

im srry i don't think you can change you'r user name but you mite wanna tlk 2 the creators of this web site well i hope this helps byezzzzzzz.

gay people rock and if you'r gay im single so come on in i'll be waiting here for you.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

you need to have a valid reason to change it, too.
like you're being harassed through pm, or someone has figured out your password.
in other words, if its just a matter of personal preference, it probably isn't going to happen.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

thanx for all the people who answer my question thanx alot

Signature

gerrit

gerrit

Rurouni Kenshin

I wanted to change mine to Rurouni Kenshin. (You can see why by looking at my userpage) This is also my nickname, favourite Anime caracter and some people told me I have the caracters personality. lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.