Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 some details of berserk? - Minitokyo

some details of berserk?

Tagged under Berserk

page 1 of 1 11 total items

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

i've two questions. please answer me!!
1/ where can i found some pictures of the dragon slayer and other weapons from this manga? there was before a site called berserk france, but it disappead a long time ago!!
2/ can somebody explain me with simple words (if i want to understand!) what has changed in the behavior of guts? in the first volumes, he didn't bear when someone touched him, he hated society, and after the 13th volume, he trys to create his own army!! i don't understand ....

thanks!

libre de tous ses carcans,
il se leva et partit vers l'ouest.
plus rien ne le retenait, maintenant

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

he was raped as a boy... sold by his evil hero...

if you read it, the woman Caska eventually spends a night with him. he remembers being raped as he gets down to doing it, but she helps him over come that fear. the manga bounces around actually, I didn't get it at first either.

-repeat-

I only remember him getting mad when guys touched him and jasaiyajin already explained why.
Latter on he is no longer fighing ppl but monsters, so he has to create his own army.

Signature Image

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

many thanks, but:
i know he was raped when he was a child, and the moment with casca, he tried to kill her, remembering his rape. but he changes between his fight against the "conte", volume 3 and after, that's what i don't understand.

who is jassaiyajin ?

i thank you all ^_^'

Well the events in Vol 4 -10(Im not sure its been awhile) take place before Vol 1-3.

jassaiyajin is the person who posted before me.

Signature Image

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

"oups, la boulette!": that's what we say in france if we make a mistake!! shame on me, sorry jassaiyajin ^_^' XD ,

but, NotT, i don't think that. during the two periods i compare, guts fights against monsters, then...

I don't see how its hard to understand
volume 1-3 take place before 4-10
at the start of The Golden Age arc he gets raped when he is a child
afterwards he doesn't like being touched, but he gradually gets over it after joining The Hawks
after the ritual where Griff betrays The Hawks and becomes Femto (and rapes Casca) Gutts reverts to his old ways, but he gets over it again cuz of Puck

= ="

I need to read the Manga, I have only seen the anime, where can I get the manga anyway? I love this series, but have never been able to find the manga. I want to find out what happens before and after the anime ends.

cenocres

cenocres

a blind witness

where do you come from?
i know that the manga is published in Germany, in France, in Italia, maybe in the USA, and of course, in Japan.
if you want to read this manga in french, it's published by glenat. so you can buy it, for example, at www.glenat.fr, but, you can have a scantrad of the latest chapters in ritualscanforge.free.fr

The manga is published in english in the US by Dark Horse. This version should be easy to find outside the US.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.