Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What course did you or will you take in college? - Minitokyo

What course did you or will you take in college?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

I am unseen, unheard, & unknown

I'll be in college soon and I still don't know what course to take. So if you don't mind a little advise would be nice

I'd probably go the 3D animation route.... would love to work for a huge company and taint them with the anime/manga way....LOL!!!!!!!

The thing is, what do you enjoy doing? If you enjoy doing something that you find would work well in the professional world, then that would be the best one for you.

I love art and drawing and basically creating stuff from imagination... that is why I've become a graphic designer.

So find out what you do best and what you enjoy and match a course that follows that same line, and presto, you've got it :)

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

Good idea it will definely be one of my courses but what about the 2nd one?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

philo sophia - logic

-repeat-

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

:nya: i took up Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering... :nya: it's a guy's course but it's really cool. :nya: :nya: yeah,the subjects are really tough but people get through it if you're really into it (no matter what gender....) ^_^' ^_^' girls even get higher grades than boys in my course even if Engineering is for boys....... :nya:

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Currently in final year of Bachelor of Computer Engineering. It is kinda computer science + engineering (at least in my Uni). I get to do lots of engineering stuff, like building/analysing/designing/etc of different kinds of systems and also learnt quite a wide range of software engineering/programming/designing skill and, most importantly, how to make them work hand in hand.... Quite stressful at times, but learning how to make things work and make things work from scratch, can be quite satisfying.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

I am not sure..I would probably take English and Education classes to become a teacher.

I did a Bachelor in Computer Engineering. Maybe I'll go back to studying for additional years to get a Masters' degree in Computer Science.
Reason is I want to be able to take part of really nice projects like simulation software for aeronautics or pharmaceutics. Guess that 'll be by Open University method.

Take a course that you can share a common bond with, if it's interesting, then
it does not mean you have to take it. Some people might be interested in Animation, but once they start taking the course, they realized that it's not enjoyable.

If a course is not enjoyable, then don't take it.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

go through the class schedule and look for classes that sound interesting. i'm studying to become a teacher, but i already finished all of my GEs, so no more fun classes for me... T_T take them while you can!!!!

i've taken classes from many different disciplines... my advice to you... if there is a class that you really want to take, but it's only for those who are majoring in the topic... just change your major! you can always change it back! that's how i got into this color and design class that was only for interior design majors! ;) i had a blast!

Signature Image

violina

violina

detached from the world

I'm walking down a path of psychology and philosophy. I love one more than the other.

Signature
To regret one's own experiences is to arrest one's own development. To deny one's own experiences is to put a lie into the lips of one's life. It is no less than a denial of the soul. -- Oscar Wilde

It all depends on what you like. I suggest deciding by next year or then you will be behind

Signature Image

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Well, I've taken an advanced course in ICT. :nya: I'm planning on trying to get a job in using ICT. What exactly, I'm not 100% sure, yet, but I'm also thinking about taking a language course. Something like Chinese or Japanese. :nya:

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I'm taking medicine at Uni .... what have i let myself in for ? lol
magic

storm-dragon-girl

storm-dragon-girl

So many choices... I have a hard time picking. But thanks for the choices thou

I'd take programming haha.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I took up Graphics Design.... :nya: I really love graphic works XD

i would like to take a animation/game design and manga course in Japan... that's my dream...

sophierose

sophierose

The Moonlight Angel

I've just started sixth form n i took... Maths, Law, French n English Literature but I've swapped to English Language n i love them all... especially law. I want to study law at university and go on to become a barrister

Signature

''The Moonlight May Shine Where Things Can Be Discovered........But My Love For You Will Never Leave My Heart''

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm starting tomorrow at a local community college. I'm in the transfer program -- my first two years of college will be there, then I'll transfer to another local college, The Ohio State University. It's cheaper, but it's not the kind of route everyone should take. Once I'm at OSU, I'll major in English and minor in Music Theory/Composition, however, I could carry both of those as a double-major, and minor in Photography. I also want to try out for OSU's marching band -- they have the nickname "Best Damn Band In The Land" for a very good reason!

Study something you think you can make a career out of, and make sure it's something you like. That's the best advice I -- or anyone, for that matter -- can ever give you.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

College...Meh! i'm planning to go to the University, or else i will be a dead meat. My parents have a faith in me that i will get into the medical University regardless of what may happen and i don't want to ruin their dream. I'm in high shcool now. still have 2 years left for me to gratuate from High school.

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

well this is my first year in OU
im takin the basics first but iono what to major in
either a pediatrician, comp programmer, english prof, or game designer
if i hav spare time, maybe a anime voice actor ^^

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Kinkosami

The Lurker

I'm going to become a RN (registered nurse). A community college close to me offers the course in two years (I'll finish the program in 2 years; it's like all four years squished into 2). It will be really hard (from what I've heard), but nurses are in high demand so I'm not to worried about trying to find work afterwords.

-Kinkosami

Signature

HEY YOU!! Will you check out my latest wallpaper, .::Dreamscape::.? You'll be glad you did, I promise!

clicky

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.