Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of Tennis a second season???? - Minitokyo

Prince of Tennis a second season????

page 1 of 1 22 total items

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

I've been searching on the webs randomly lately and came upon a forum entry saying that Prince of Tennis would probably have a second season. OMG I was wondering if its true and so, if you have any information on it please tell me!

Hmmm.... nv heard of it...
but it's first season was 170++ eps. with alot of fillers at the ending...rather stupid to do that if they were planning for a sequel.
if they really did a 2nd season, i wouldn't complain, but i see no point...

ArE yOu SeRiOuS??!!!! I'm so freak** excited, that is the best news of the month! I'll search the web a little bit, before I kill myself with joy. lol

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

aww, im sorrie i dont have any info, but that would soooooo rock!!!! if they did have a second season, Prince of Tennis is the best!!!!! :nya: :D XD

Signature

Wouldn't mind a second season, but I think I'd rather prefer an OVA series where it shows Seigaku against the other teams in the nationals. And I would like to see a game with either the Fudoumine or the Rikkaidai captains playing.

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Yeah, and actually, I've been told that they would start an OVA first and continue the series with the nationals and a few new schools and characters. I was pretty happy hearing this news and hoping it would be true. I'm guessing it might be a 2006-2007 production. I'm not as sure yet. So, if there's any information on it, I can't wait to hear it!
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Prince of Tennis is awesome!!! :nya:

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Second season? I thought like the sixth season had come out since there are like 160 episodes. Do you mean like pot2? If you do, great ^^ Buti still havent finish the first one ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

That would be so awesome

I can't wait for it. I mean, it's such an awesome show. A sequel wouldn't hurt. But, if they still follow the manga, I think they'll start it after book 35+.

that would be so great if they really had a sequel... can't wait to see them in the nationals against other new schs... like in the manga...

tho it did deviate rite? since in the manga Ryoma din go to america...

animefreak222

animefreak222

Lost K.E.Y.S~

Thnx you guys! Anyways, I think it does follow the manga probably after Ryoma going to America, new character(s) might be there and then maybe it comes out in 2006-2007. Its gonna be about the nationals usually. Probably, also a few new schools that haven't been seen. But I was actually thinking that if the sequel will end after the nationals, than that means Seigaku regulars are gonna graduate except for Momoshiro and Kaidoh. Hopefully, it doesn't just end at the nationals and instead it keeps on going introducing new characters, even though I'll miss Ryoma, and also I've been told that if there will be a sequel to Prince of Tennis, then it probably start with OVAs. And continues the series with the nationals. Hopefully, me being told about this sequel will be true. And if it is, I'll totally go and watch it!!
*squeels Prince of Tennis rocks!!
:nya:

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

im soooo happy if there will be a sequence to this! its sooo cooll!!! hope it will come true *cross my fingers*

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

I also heard of it, but I heard from friend this info come from an unreliable source,
so don't know
but I really duno if I can cope up with another season.
I got my own troubles also
:sweat:

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by animefreak222Prince of Tennis is awesome!!! smiley

you can say that again. :D

Anyway, sorry i don't hav any info on the 2nd season.
It may be some passing rumours but you'll never know it could be true.

there's gonna be lots of people waiting for it if there really is gonna be a new season... haha...

bet everyone would want to see more great matches like maybe Tezuka Vs Yukimura... haha

Second season would be cool if all the characters are grown up. Sorta like Naruto.

I would be totally stoked if there was a second season of Prince Of Tennis. I would really like to see them go to nationals. I was dissapointed when Echizen went to the U.S. open instead of the nationals. As well I didn't like how he won the U.S. open without showing one scene. The ending I found to be very dissapointing. The point leading up to the end was good but the ending just stunk. It was far to abrupt and abstract for my liking. I really hope they do come up with a second season.

It will be great to have a season 2. I'm gonna check it out on the net. I hope it's not just rumors... >__< .............

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

wha?! really?! i'll be crying and jumping with joy if there's a second season! i'll try some research later on!

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Wow, the first season was eps 1-178?
I thought there were multiple seasons in that..

Well, even so, I look forward to a second season, if it comes out since I do actually play tennis even if it is second to football for me. :)

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Yup~ that's true... It will be released on next year around 24th of March. It'll be about Seigaku going to the Nationals. (in OVA form -_-;; well, it's better than nothing)

Also there will be a Live Action too. The cast for Seigaku is out too, if I'm not mistaken. Kyaa~~~ I'm sooo glad that Hiroki will be acting as Fuji but for Ryoma... >_< *sniff* How I wish to see Yanagi or Yuya!

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

Wai~ an OVA... is there a site with official news?
I just hope that Seigaku won't lose X.x
Woud be bad, if it is like the end in Slam Dunk (an open end)

Greetings from Germany

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.