Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An Observation - Minitokyo

An Observation

page 1 of 1 1 total item

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

You know, I've noticed something since Sheq implemented his seven favorites a week horror. (sorry man, but that's the way I see it) The amount of favorites I recieve has dropped a hundred percent, but the number of comments I get has increased two hundred percent. So, I guess, in a way, Sheqel has succeded in his goal. Members not getting levels just by adding favorites. Then again, it sure does push certain members off the face of the planet. I guess that either says something about my abilities or the love I have around here.

That, or this whole idea of Sheq's was just a dumb idea from the get go, and needs to be dropped like a bad coke habit. *shrug* I'm not saying that it is a bad idea, merely observing that it could be viewed as one simply because instead of getting levels off of making favorites, members are now getting levels off of comments in galleries. So, in the end I suppose you can' have it all, and you can't win it all. While artists (is that what we call ourselves??) enjoy the ego stroke from comments, we'd much rather have an ego stroke from a favorite or two; instead of JUST one favorite.

But hey, this ain't my barbeque, so I can't do nothing but sit back and say nice ribs mate!
Comments?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.