Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zdzislaw Beksinkski - Minitokyo

Zdzislaw Beksinkski

page 1 of 1 3 total items

DarkEVO

DarkEVO

The Evolving Artist

I like to share this with people who are interested in arts, illustration and designs.

As I was doing my illustration assignment for poster designs. My lecturer showed me and my classmates his reference booklet on a Polish artist named Zdzislaw Beksinski.
Really cool artworks from this guy. Even went to check up on him. Very interesting works and life about him. Just like H.R. Giger's artworks too, Beksinkski also draws surreal, dark and disturbing images. Very good stuff and lovely works esp. his manipulation of light and shadows and images.

Go check his works up at his website http://www.beksinski.pl/ or search his name. Really good stuff although I don't know about the rest here in MT. If you want to read about him more visit, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zdzislaw_Beksinski

Zdzislaw Beksinski died on 22nd Febuary 2005.

He was a great artist. I've heard some "strange" things about him...but I don't care because I really love his artwork :). I got interested in his works after his sudden death...I've even read
a book about him and his paintings - He had to have great imagination to create so beautiful
and spooky( at the same time) images. I love very long faces often composed with the background of his works. He was showing to us world of destruction...flying buildings,
skeletons, debris....It was the world we don't see very often in the paintings - they remind me
a bit of a war :( I'm sure his works won't be forgotten..

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by DarkEvoPolish artist named Zdzislaw Beksinkski

actually DarkEvo his correct last name is Beksinski

Zdzislaw Beksinski was a genius.
My friend Kotter and I have submitted his works here

i will check after work to see if i have additional links on Beksinski.
after his fatal stabbing in Warsaw this year - a lot of sites were taken down..

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.