Girl got game

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

Anyone who like this manga? :) It's one of my favourite, makes me laugh all the time! :D

It's about a girl, Kyo Aizawa, who was over-happy when she found out she'll start in the Seishu-school, famous for the cute girl outfits and their high-ranked basketball team. But it showed up that her dad registrered her as a BOY so she could fulfill his dream to become a proffesional basketball player. So now Kyo have to live her double-life...and it don't get better when she has to share the room with a boy (!!), play basketball with the boys and etc...
It's really funny!! XD

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Cancel

Well... my sisters reading it. And she bought vols 5+6. The only reason I haven't is because she read the first 4 volumes at the bookstore (which I didn't know) and I don't want to just start reading it from volume 5, I probably would miss a lot of important stuff. But anyways, she says it's really funny too, and that makes 2 recommendations, so I'll get around to reading it sometime. ^-^

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

Cancel

I don´t know this manga but heard of it :D Maybe I will buy it next time!

• Sep 20, 2005
Cancel

It's really fun! I've read about 4 volumes and I love it! I highly recomend it ^__^

Signature
"From the moment a girl is born..
...she is definitely someones princess."

• Sep 20, 2005

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

Cancel

hey there buddy!!! :)

i'd like to say something. but there's just this minor drawback that i don't know anything about it at all hehehe..... ^_^'

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

• Sep 23, 2005

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.