Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whats with the red eyes? - Minitokyo

whats with the red eyes?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

PAPTIMUS

PAPTIMUS

--)(the sinister genius)(--

why are ichimaru s eyes red?and why does he keeps his eyes closed?+did anybody notice that he opens his eyes for a moment when he activates shinsou?whats the meaning?does he fear that something will be discovered if he opens them?

*the man from jupiter*

KiYa

KiYa

Quotes for me

maybe it's his spirit showing through...maybe he's furious or something...i've not seen the show, but, i'm still trying to help^^

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

WELL I think IT WELL BE discovered SOON BUT let's SAY THAT IT could BE A forrbidden TECH WHY NOT ??????

its standard, his eyes are 'closed' to show that he's either sly or evil. Just like Kitsune from Love Hina, her eyes are 'closed', but then again her name litteraly means 'foxy lady'.
He opens his eyes or else it would just look wierd if he never moved them. eyes tell the expression, esspcially on a charcter like that.
Cheers

Signature

well... nt necessarily...

look at Fuji from Prince Of Tennis... his eyes are closed but he's nt evil... sortta sadistic... but not evil...

one more example... Brock from pokemon... He's nt sly or evil either... haha

Wonder how they see with their eyes llike that tho... haha

his smile is supposed to make him look very cunning... like a mask as to what he's thinking

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

Maybe its just the way the artist draws him. Too lazy to always have his eyes? lol. Or it may be just his character.

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

I think, that the chara designer/mangaka wanted a snake-looking character.
His weird smile, and those eyes together make a excellent effect.

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.