Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Movie II Question - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Movie II Question

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 10 total items

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

The dvd for the 2nd movie of Gundam Seed is out and I was wondering if anyone knows what new footage has been added? I got the first movie and the few new scenes were ok. Just curious if anyone can help me out till I an get it.

I dont recall there being a Moive.
Are you talking about Gundam SEED Special Edition?

Signature Image

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

Dstorres is prolly talking about the special edition. anyway, basically the GS special editions are Compilation movies of the Gundam Seed TV series with some new footages.Parts I and II are the recap episodes of GS T.V series and Part III is also broadcasted as a T.V special with some new footages.

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

I dont remember seeing any new footage in Part III.

Signature Image

Freedomrulez

Freedomrulez

The Dreamer

^ ^there are some new footages in part III such as Mwu's helmet floating in the space...etc.

Signature Image
"I make the impossible possible" :- Mwu [ www.seedgenesis.net ] <--Seedgenesis Main site
"This war will not end, even if you fight" : - Kira [ http://forums.animesuki.com ] <---GSD

meh i never really found that speicals interesting...
its just some super short part of the anime...
if u seen the anime its better than the specials!

can anyone tell me where can I download these special editions from? pretty please? OX

I got the special because they were suppose to have new stuff, but I guess I missed the extra stuff.

Signature Image

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Things you might not have noticed in the first Special Edition:

- A brand new 55 second scene showing preparation for the assult on Heliopolis (shows more shots of Miguel and new shots of Rusty)

- Scenes of Kira and his friends before the bombs going off are redone

- Newtype flash added when Mu senses Creuset for the first time

- Debut of Cagalli is retold with new footage

- Scene of Fllay emerging from the lifepod (ep 4) and hugging Kira is redone and retold. Also a new 30 second scene of Sai and Fllay conversing has been added

- The scene with Creuset and Athrun discussing the Strike's pilot is reduced to a 10 second flashback and is inserted into the scene where Athrun lying and thinking about the loss of Rusty and Miguel

- The Archangel's heading to Artemis and the Battle of Artemis footage has been removed.

- Athrun's shower scene (ep 8) is lengthened and intercut with scenes of his parents; and the scene following this (his discovery of Lacus' disappearence) is completely redone and moved to be ahead of hatch opening sequence of Lacus's life pod

- New 25 second clip of Lacus trip to the cafeteria onboard the Archangel

- During the first battle on Earth, it flashes scenes of Kira and Fllay having sex.

Thanks, I will go back and look for that stuff

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.