Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you ever think you would hate your friends? - Minitokyo

Did you ever think you would hate your friends?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Me seriously I never thought that even after getting betrayed more than once! I'm to naive....is that bad? But seriously my friends are becoming asses. I mean just a few days ago one of my friends pulled a knife on my best friend who I consider asian ( she is asian!! ^_^) and like a sister to me...then he tries to act as though it's nothing!! Not to mention my other two friends are the biggest " ME!!! Bevy-chan!!" wannabe's!! along with the other butt-hole!! they are wannabes!! My friend who I consider like a sis is the only one from the group I don't hate! Not to mention the ass who pulled a knife on her made a chapt that I thought was stupid because he had his character and my character ( Bevy-chan...who I based on myself) having sex and hit but I really didn't care but he showed the class which made me look like a slut! I was so pissed!!! And then they had the nerve to ask him if we went out and he said " No but it would be funny if we did" what an ass!! Thankfully I have a BF so I can't tell others that that BS is true...but that seriously tiked me off...I mean is is only bad news..what kind of friend pulls out a knife on his friend?

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

i think ive made a thread like this or sum thing like it and yes i never thought i would hate my friends but i do it really cant be helped o i been betrayed all my life

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

wow bevy-chan....all i can say is that people tend to change. and that BS that your friend is talking about is just...well BS. its not true, so try not to let it get to you. though i can understand why you would be pissed, that just some seriously messed up crap.
i ended up hating this one girl i used to be best friends with. she started talking a bunch of crap about my friends and i stood up for them, we got into a fight and all that great stuff >.> and now its just rage i feel towards her. so yeah friendships can change a lot. which really isnt a bad thing since then you can find out what that person is truly like and who your real friends are.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ouch!>.< it's okay bevy-chan *hug* i never ever thought my best friend would betray me....but then i realized people change and change is inevitable and she decided to backstab me ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Uhhhhhhh people are people... nobody's perfect... I was going to seriously consider bashing up one of my friends... but um... yeah... I decided to save him the humiliation of being slapped in front of his girlfriend -_-'

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Fancy-Ketchup

Aww Bevy, you shouldn't have. I'm gonna print this page out and show it to the whole damn school! Muahahahahaha! But seriously, I wasn't -just- his friend, but his damn girlfriend! And the ironic thing is, in his letter he said he's not sorry for the action he did yesterday. After all he don't think he's should be the one apologizing. What kind of bullcrap is that?! I should be sorry because he pulled a knife on me?! WTF, man! Now back to us..*moves in closer* You should join this site and post your poems and quotes. Like me, the cool one. Or just go there to post in the forums, like I do, the cool one. www.poems-and-quotes.com

Join it biatch!

Warning: Evil! No Unicorns Allow!

( )_( )
(='.'=)
(")-(") Arrivederci!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

awww.....i feel very sorry that you have been going through do many stress!! i don't hate my friends but i get sometimes annoyed about them when they always bother me!! i hope you feel better, bevy-chan!! *hugs*

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

azndude88

azndude88

AznDude88

no i would never hate my true friends but i would sometimes hate my school friends becuase they are annoying

What Can Any One Do ?

Deathent

Deathent

buzy??

till now.. nope to my best fren.. ill never hate em..

noting 2 say ( or write ) abt me... i like kill my time reading manga, watching anime, play games
and enjoy anime ost....

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

No but I do hate what they do or say sometimes... it's more like a love/hate relationship...

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

scarlettears

scarlettears

~Nobody~

yes. i didn't think it was possible but i think it's happened. there's 4 of us in my band and we're practically sisters and practically live with each other. well lately at practices there's a lot of yelling and stuff. i don't exactly HATE them just they really get on my nerves sometimes like a brother or sister.

i feel so lost...

friends what is that, all they suppose be my friends they only call me when they need money or anything else, they never return back my calls

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

That's just how some people who are suppose to be your "friends" are. I have many friends, but I only talk to maybe half of them, and then maybe a hand full of them I talk to alot or have personal talks with or even hang with. But, I have a hard time trusting anyone of them because of the number of times I've been betrayed, lied to, taken advantage of, or whatever because I am nice and can be naive at times ( not as much as I was when I was younger though). I can say any of the people I know now have done something henious like that to me, but I do feel I go unnoticed at times, I'm not able to do much online or off, but it would be great if they had the nerve to see how I am or call me instead of me always having to do it. Not only that, there are some friends who do get on my nerves with how they act towards me at times or what they say, it really does piss me and want to just chewed them out.

With all of that said, and how they are, it's not enough to make me flat out hate their guts, and they would have to do something really bias for me to cut ties with them. Just wish I were alittle more appreciated is all. What your friend did wasn't call for, and you probably did to talk to him about it. If it persists, than you just need to let him go.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

It is painfull to hate friends...........((

I never thought I would hate my friend whom i've been friends with for a long time, I am sad about it, but she continually does things that just harden my heart towards her. We are not talking and I do not intend to be friends with her again...I don't usually hate, but I guess because we were so close I could actually hate her.
That guy is a dangerous friend if he plays with knives like that.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

most of the people i know like friends do betraw me , they always did one day or another , and for me its a general rule , so i dont get attached , and i dont have friends

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

I never believed I could hate a friend until it actually happened...
He wouldn't stop making fun of me in front of other people [I wouldn't care that much if we were alone] but I was too naive at the time to get angry. Luckily, I "woke up" and saw how much of a "friend" he had been to me....

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

I won't hate my friends unless i get betrayed, abandoned or that they are disloyal to me.... trust me, if i ever get into that situation again i will hold the biggest grudge against them for life and probably haunt them when I'm dead!! XD seriously.... and yes.... revenge would be nice yet i wouldn't know how go about it ^_^'

Signature

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

Someone who is not a friend,, just evil people dares to use a knife with someone, if I were you, I'll break any link with that person

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I hated only one friend . Back in high school, a female friend I had for 3 years turned into a deliquent and began bullying me for some unknown reason. I was the quiet type so I didn't fight back. It finally got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore as my annoyance for the girl turned into hate. I turned to the school counselor for help. The bullying stopped but I never forgave her.

Eventually, my hate for her turned to pity because she flunked all her classes and I graduated. I had felt bad for her but at the same time I was happy for her failure. Ok, I know that was mean, but I was still mad at her for ruining part of my school life.

Signature

Many friends are like that, they be your friends then they will betray you so I can hate my friends. I know my friends are always teasing me but they always say sorry to me after each tease. Yes, I can ever hate some of my friends

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

I ve never T hought That , But, Ill Never Hate My beloved Friends

I assume u should select ur friends more carefully but what they say and do doesn't seem any friendly to me.
If u can talk with them then tell them what u think about their crap, if they change it's good, if not kick them and search for new friends ...

My entire school are entirely filled with retards... we have the worst grade within the entire school. Even the smart people are retarded... My friends are retarded, I don't hate any of them but they're retarded, seriously. People have flaws but I didn't know how retarded a lot of our population is... oh well the only way to make it out good is acting retarded at times.. damn retards

Signature
Avatar + Signature made by TripleG :D Thanks

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.