Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you ever think you would hate your friends? - Minitokyo

Did you ever think you would hate your friends?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

If i hate someone, he can't be a friend of mine anymore. Fortunately, the folks i actually hate never been my friends before.

I was betrayed more than once, but i don't hate them. I only feel pity for their small souls. :P

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

samu02

Back to Basics

I took a personality disorder test here in minitokyo and my results showed that I am highly paranoid and anti-social, so yeah, I do think I could hate my friends coz they could betray me or they just plain look stupid.

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

yea i thought of that, but im not worry. friends argue because they have different opinion, that y u hang out with them, but i know my friends n e can never betray each other because we trust each other

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

People do change over time and they sometimes they forget who we are to them so they act in ways we wouldn´t expect, I´m going through a situation with a friend right now, we don´t talk to each other anymore because of i and I really can´t say if we ever will again, just as it is hard to belive the fact they betray you, it is also very hard to put the past behind and just start over

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

I can't see myself ever hating my friends, but I'm sure it could happen. Theoretically.

Quote by bevy-chanwhat kind of friend pulls out a knife on his friend?

Depends what you mean by pulling a knife. I play with my knife all the time, including around my friends, so if someone who didn't know us saw, they might think I was threatening them, but I'm horrified by even the thought of nicking them. I would never threaten them with any seriousness (in obvious jest it's another matter, we do it all the time), & they know it. So yeah, do you mean playing with it around her, or seriously threatening her? Because the latter is sick.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Quote by kuroimisaUhhhhhhh people are people... nobody's perfect... I was going to seriously consider bashing up one of my friends... but um... yeah... I decided to save him the humiliation of being slapped in front of his girlfriend -_-'

Agreed... no-one is perfect but anywayz... i thought i wouldn't hev to hate them
but that has happened to almost all my friends
almost.... not all..... it's juz sad though

Pepper-Mint

Pepper-Mint

Peppermint Gum

Nope. Though we have misunderstanding from time to time, it would be very hard to totally hate them. (._.)

Send me to Tokyo!! ^^

My last real friend realy did behave bad lately.
Since then i just say i have no friends.
Since i don't talk to people that behave immature in situations where you shouldn't behave that way.

So you can call me a loner, and yes i hate that person now.

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

Quote by FredGregDepends what you mean by pulling a knife. I play with my knife all the time, including around my friends, so if someone who didn't know us saw, they might think I was threatening them, but I'm horrified by even the thought of nicking them. I would never threaten them with any seriousness (in obvious jest it's another matter, we do it all the time), & they know it. So yeah, do you mean playing with it around her, or seriously threatening her? Because the latter is sick.

I mean the kind of threatening you want to kill someone because they think they are being cheated on....that seriously isn't a friends..I mean I play around like that but I wont grabb a knife and cut the crap in their room and then threaten to kill

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.