Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u think humans can be reborn? - Minitokyo

do u think humans can be reborn?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Ive been thinking about this almost the whole summer and im not sure ifi should believe or not ...
since i started getting into sci-fiction this question has always been in my head...
we are headin towards the future and all and maybe someone will come up with smth that revives humans ( maybe possible anything can happen)
what do u think about this subject?

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

If that does happen who would you want to revive?

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

I've been revived before XD

I dont't think that will ever happen

Mmmmmm...i dont think so... ~_~

Signature Image

icarus15

icarus15

Kyros Moondown

I wish we can revive people you love..... T_T

Signature

Kyros:Greek word for Master or Lord.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i'm not too sure....but i doubt it...although it would be cool...but still wrong... :\

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

humans being reborn . . . got to think about this one . . .

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

icarus15

icarus15

Kyros Moondown

Well i ve been thinking that even if you could revive someone you shouldent because the soul of that person is now resting in peace in the heaven

Signature

Kyros:Greek word for Master or Lord.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: hmm its kinda late for me to think about that its almost 3:30 am around here..well about ur q,,n real life that cant happen unless God wants that... ;)
well no human being can do that,,and i guess its too wrong :nerd:
:sweat:

crypthis

confusing reality

maybe the same body but not the same mind...
who knows? XP

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Mmmm... I dunno... :\ Seems unlikely, tho.

Even though I had a nhilistic(sp) upbringing, I sometimes jokingly wonder if I was of Japanese or of some other asian decent in a past life (since a lot of my likes and mannerisms fit some of the culture, even before I became an anime freak ;) ), and my mom also jokes how she would like to be reincarnated as a cat. :nya:

At any rate, there's probably no way to know for sure. *shrugs* It may be interesting to extend life in the far future or maybe even revive someone, but who would really want to exist in one form or another for eternity?

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

We still do not understand the universe completely, we might create zombies that eat brainz. Besides, there are things that we just can't do to cure people's illnesses and genetic predispositions. The question if death is doomed is intriguing though...

-repeat-

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

I believe in past lives and I believe in future lives. We do not go to heaven or hell, but instead are reborn into this universe to live on. This whole cloning business is scientific crap that will eventually only cause serious problems in the end if continued. Then again, these are my beliefs and I am merely voicing them. I know I have lived before and will live again.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

i dont think we can reborn humans.....maybe in the future when our technology can help us do it...but still i think its impossible..... :hmpf:

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i say no. when you die you die. no second chances.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

There may come a technology that revives the dead one day (not a short-lived walking puppet, like we have been getting with today's technology).

However, I strongly doubt the consciousness (soul) that once inhabited that body will return along. Hence, no. It is impossible to truly revive the dead.

Regards.

AtmaCashino

AtmaCashino

The Destroyer of Everything

Well, if you consider being "reborn" meaning a person is breathing, yes. However, stuff like souls and the like, no.

Signature

Prepare for total annihilation!

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

What a whopper.....

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

niq24

caught in the sun

hmm??that's a tough one!..but i think that everything happens for a reason..if we die,we die,its the will of God..i think sumthing better is in store for each one of us thats why we aren't being reborn..

signature member of:

Christian-Fellowship
Group Member

Assasins-Fans
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

Morphines-Scent
Group Member

Day-Dreamerz
Group Member

MT-Philippines
Group Member

im so good i can revive myself if i wanted to, and other ppl XP nah no such thing as reincarnation, once ur dead u stay dead thats that

aiya.

I don't think that using the word reborn is correct. I think that you should rather use the word revive. I think that in the future we will be able to revive people who are closer to death that today but not not once the brain has died. We can not perform such miricales.

Acidsmudge

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

No. and i wouldn't want to be reborn...life sucks enuf...haha

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I think that there's this one religion that believes in reincarnation. but... being revived?! ... i don't think so...

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.