Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u think humans can be reborn? - Minitokyo

do u think humans can be reborn?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Umm i think every one is reborn, everytime they learn something new, or meet some one that brings a big effect on there life, that can make some one feel reborn, but in the since of scifi i kind of think so in the fact.?? :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

it will never happen.... what about the soul and memories and stuff? im thinking of how ed and al fails in the start of full metal alchemist...... growse....

Gushiken

Angel of death

once you die, you're gone for good.

Signature

In reality, the ratio of humans can be reborn to not is 0-infinity. So the answer is simply no. But if new technology will be developed in the future, the impossible could be made possible.

Signature
Be my Slave of Love.
I've been watching you everywhere from my world.

um, no i dont think so. And wouldnt it be creepy to reborn the dead? O_o Just make sure you dont use alchemy (full metal alchemist) and try to bring back the dead. or else you will lose a leg or 2. XD

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.