Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi! I'm kinda sorta new/not really? XD - Minitokyo

Hi! I'm kinda sorta new/not really? XD

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I've been a member for awhile but haven't really posted much, mostly due to lack of having a computer at my home, but I have one now! Yay! So I hope to become a more active member. So, hi, and stuff! ^_^

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

welcome to minitokyo ^^

Signature Image

Hello. Welcome on MT.

Signature

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Hey, and a nice re-welcome to a fellow re-returner. XD
Hope you have a nice time here, at MiniTokyo, and I hope to see you in the future. ^^

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

MysticOkami hello and welcome. I also took a while before I greeted everyone, but that was because I didn't know how. Enjoy your stay and maybe we will meet in the future again.

Acidsmudge

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

welcome aboard ;) Enjoy your stay!

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

welcome to mt MysticOkami

im sorta new too but i been a member for like a month?...i jus started messin wid my pages n submiting papers...welcome aboard

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

I'm sorta new and still learning everyday something new. Most recently I've made my first ever avadar all by myself! I know it's not perfect but it's something.

Jaszi5

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.