Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you want to become stronger for the person that you love? - Minitokyo

Do you want to become stronger for the person that you love?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

I have a question: Do you want to become stronger for the person you love?
With me, I want to become stronger . Become stronger to protect the person that I love.
Do you agree with me?

Zero37

Genosis

Hard, as I don't have a love. But I do want to become stronger for the person I am going to love, no question about that. :)

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I don't really know. I am strong already, and the person that i love done some things that anger me in the past that i cannot forget. Maybe, maybe not.

I'm Back!!

13md

13md

semanga's sugarboy

I agree and I also try to be a better person in general

saound logical enough. but one dosn't only have to get stringer fisicly but mentaly as well thats what i think :)

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I don't know, actaully >_>
I'm not a very strong person now, but I think it would be great to protect the one u love :)

I would if I had someone that I loved. But that's a good reason to become stronger.

Angelik-chan

Angelik-chan

.vulgar[ism].

I want to... But I can't... I don't have the heart to be stronger, but I wanna be... Duh...

Yes!! If it is for the person I love I defenitely will!^^

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

I agree with you, but also, one must become strong of will and mind, not just to have muscles.

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

yes i definitely like to become strong for the person i love.

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

Quote by TAM-LisaI have a question: Do you want to become stronger for the person you love?
With me, I want to become stronger . Become stronger to protect the person that I love.
Do you agree with me?

I agree with you... also I would like to be more like what he wished me to be....

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Ijust want to become stronger, to smite those in my path! and yes yatta yatta need strong will and mind, I got those in a fight, but outside the fight, I'm pretty lazy and I procrastinate... alot!

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Quote by TAM-LisaI have a question: Do you want to become stronger for the person you love?
Do you agree with me?

Of course, all of us wanted to protect the one's we love even if it cost our life. Being strong is just a way to protect your loved ones because their are many other ways that doesn't need strength just to protect your loved ones.

Good Thread. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

I liked to be but strong to protect it to him, as he takes care of my. :D

Signature

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

I love nothing but then again i want to protect something, so i guess i wouldnt mind be more stronger.

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I'd love to be stronger for the people I love, but I also want to be stronger in life too. :)

Always approach with a smile!

c-bas

c-bas

Mashimaro says Merry Christmas

Yes if i really like that person...yeah i guess ^_^'

Mashimaro is soooo kawaii!!!

jaszi5

jaszi5

~Art lover~

Yes I want to become stronger for my boyfriend because I don't want him always feeling that I can't take care of myself..like in a fight or something like that... I wanna be stronger but the doing part of it is not happening...

Jaszi5

Jaszi5

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

I agree with you.
You want to be stronger to protect that person with all your heart and to make the person you love feels safe with you...

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

well for me...i'm not really concerned about trying to become stronger for my luved one...but i would rather my bf to become stronger for me so he can always protect me. maybe i'm a bit selfish, but i'm looking for someone to make me feel safe.. ^_^'

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Agree yes...but it would be a useless thing fer me...wadever...lol...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

yes *sighs* i would sometimes I just feel so weak

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Yeah! I want to become more stronger (physically and mentally) for the person I really love....

I want her feel that she's safe with me... :)

I'll fight for her till the end.... :nya:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.