Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you want to become stronger for the person that you love? - Minitokyo

Do you want to become stronger for the person that you love?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Quote by Zero37Hard, as I don't have a love. But I do want to become stronger
for the person I am going to love, no question about that. :)

i dont have a love too. still, i wanna be stronger for him. i cant do much for him, and i can just protect him =)

nice thread ^_____^

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

No because there is no one I love, but I do want to become stronger for myself!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Simple answer. No, I can't fight his/her battles for him/her. I try my hardest to be strong, but I'm not really a mentally or physically strong person. Sure, I wouldn't just stand back and get blamed for something I didn't do or that kinda thing, but when it comes to fighting..it just dosn't solve anything.

Signature

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

hmm... i have no idea at all. we'll see in the future ;)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

although i dun have a love yet, but i believe i would become stronger when it comes.

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

momoxyumiko

momoxyumiko

Momo-chan

I want to, but sometimes when i think of "what might happen" in the future, i lose the will to go on and be stronger. It's a complicated thing. Bear with me. T_T

-- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + -- + --+
Signature

+ Momo~chan
+ Smile for the kitty =^-^=
+ Have a nice day!
+

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i personally think that i will want to become stronger if i love someone..
but i will not be that strong.. since i prefer a guy to be stronger to protect me.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Of course I want to be strong. Apart from anything else do it for yourself, i mean you dont exactly want to be unfit. But yes we would all love to be "strong" for the person who we love. But just becuz u aint strong doesnt mean your less.

I agree with you that I would want to become stronger to protect the people I love. I mean even though I'm weak right now I would still defend my love ones till the end. They are the most precious people to me and I'll do anything to keep them safe and happy.

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.