Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever spilt any food or drink in the cinema? - Minitokyo

Ever spilt any food or drink in the cinema?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well, yes i do and the good word to use is 'everytime' -hides face- x) i can never understand why it happens. every trip that i make to the cinema, i'm bound to drop the popcorn.... the one of the few rare times that i did not topple the popcorn is when my friends and i decide not to buy any tibits into the cinema to save money.
i either jump in fright while holding the popcorn when watching the scary part of the movie and spilt some of it or i just happen to drop the popcorn while watching the movie...
my friends have learnt not to let me hold the popcorn in the cinema :x

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

thrown pop corns at ppl on the other side of the aisle -.- making the whole floor filled with popcorns

--o'.'---o

Not until one time. recently... it was embarrasing. I had popcorn, and the bottom of it fell out and it went all over me and the floor. and then i went to open my M&M's Pack and i put to much pressure on it. and it exploded all over me... and the floor.... again. :sweat:
at least only my bro and his friend new about it, cept everyone looked my way at the pop of the m&m's.

Quote by vodethrown pop corns at ppl on the other side of the aisle -.- making the whole floor filled with popcorns

ahhh yes, the infamous Matrix incident. We originally didnt think there'd be that much mess on the floor, but when the lights came on. HOLY crap, there was popcorn everywhere.
We left... very quickly. One of our friends ran out before us so it looked like he wasnt with us.
Cheers

Signature

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

and the fact that another one laughed so loud and attracted so much attention...

--o'.'---o

yep yep... shared the popcorn and candy.... usually i'm the one with the most popcorn on the floor and seat :sweat: ^_^'

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

yep...anything from fries to popcorn and other types of food that can be found ^_^'

No, I don't spill popcorns nor drinks, because by the time the movie starts, I'm
already finished with it.

Signature

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

i once spilt popcorn while watching Pirates of caribean2
but i didnt cleaned it...
it sounded a bit selfish but i dont think you guys would pick all those bits up if everyone could watch your behind...

Meow~

I never spilled or dropped anything in the movies. Great I jinxed myself I'll prolly get pwned and drop everything next time o_0

One time I was holding the popcorn and me and my friend were discussing how we would not drop any popcorn this movie, when just as the words were leaving my mouth, I trip over something in the dark, falling flat on my face, the popcorn flying through the air and landing upside down on the ground in front of us. Yea, I know that's kinda clinche, but thats wat happened, honest!

Oh, and you know how in some cinemas, the cup holder is down near your knee, to the side a bit? Well I wasn't paying attention and I let go of my drink when I thought it was safely in the cup holder but next thing I know I hear a *sppolch* and the bottom of my pants are wet.
I'd only had two sips of the extra large coke. :'(

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.