Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question regarding Favorites - Minitokyo

Question regarding Favorites

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

Hi

I was wondering if there's a limit when adding favorites to my Favorite list....
I made a search to see if someone else asked about this but found nothing... Anyways in case that I missed it please excuse me....

Bye

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yes, there is a fav limit. You can only make up to 10 favorites every week. The thread on why the favs have been reduced to...this...can be found here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/31115/

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

Quote by SilentMasamuneYes, there is a fav limit. You can only make up to 10 favorites every
week. The thread on why the favs have been reduced to...this...can be
found here:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/31115/

Thanks so much for answering... I checked the thread you told me too.... thanks again...

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

What's the favorite list for?

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

seriously this question would have best been sent to a mod directly rather than creating a thread about it.

remember, lets keep the forums clean from clutter

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.