Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You favorite videogame house - Minitokyo

You favorite videogame house

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

MagaOscura

MagaOscura

Anime Freak

There is Squaresoft, Capcom, Konami... but I really enjoy the NIS games n_n tehe, Makai Kingdom is GREAT!!! and Disgaea =)
Square... yeah, nice games, character design and media development =)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

i'm Proud with FF's CG team.

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

when you said programmers, I thought you meant a pacific person. Well, as a 'typical nintendo fanboy' or h/e you want to put it,. I'd pick Miamoto, but that guys been on crack or something recently. I can support creativity, but some stuff is best kept away from the drawing boards. I can't think of any good eamples for some reason, but I'm sure you know what they are.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Favorites thread. As such, closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.